Skip navigation
3,777 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jul 9, 2011 10:18 PM by HERO_OF_FATE
RSS
2 posts since
Jul 9, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 9, 2011 9:27 PM

Washed out colors on top screen of 3ds

The top screen of my 3ds is all washed out when on the e shop colors are dull the icon for the virtual console is red on the touch screen howver looks pinkish on the top one. When using the internet browser sites appear clear on the bottom screen however are blurrier on the top. Anyone else encounter this problem what should i do. I know it has to be repaired by nintendo but what to i put the repair under?

30 posts since
Jul 6, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 9, 2011 10:18 PM in response to: SUPERMAN
Re: Washed out colors on top screen of 3ds

It would be under screen issues, but the website said that your issue may be within acceptable performance so the system may not be repaired for free. You should give it a try, though. Call Nintendo up and ask them about the issue rather than using the website, that tends to work better unless it's a glaring issue like the image not displaying at all, or the screens being crooked.

Situation:

• A system screen seems off-color (Yellow or Pink)
  • A system screen seems off-color, fuzzy, dark, or grainy
  • The system screen colors or quality differ when compared to another Nintendo 3DS

Information:

Due to LCD manufacturing processes it is possible for system screens  to look different from one another. The image may appear slightly  darker, or have a different tint when compared to another Nintendo 3DS.

This is within manufacturing specifications, and the unit does not need to be repaired.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)