Skip navigation

This Question is Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
9,722 Views 4 Replies Last post: Jul 14, 2011 6:34 PM by POLARTHIEF
RSS
3 posts since
Jul 14, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 14, 2011 2:52 PM

Lost my Wii Shop Account due to Repair... Please help?

Due to my recent Wii repair, I have lost my Wii Shop Account because my hard drive data was not recoverable.

In my repair comments and concerns, I had asked if I could get a copy of my account information, but I was given no response. Instead, all I find out is that I can just go to the wii shop channel and redownload my things. Yet... It doesn't say I have to login or anything... which makes no sense.

If I could please get someone to assist me in recovering my Wii Shop Account (since it was made YEARS ago and I have no clue what the account info is, but it should still have my personal info I remember on it), I'd greatly appreciate it =)

SHADOFRAK 68 posts since
Jul 14, 2011
Jul 14, 2011 5:05 PM in response to: POLARTHIEF
Re: Lost my Wii Shop Account due to Repair... Please help?

if im correct, you just have to relink the account to the wii shop channel

ONE-OF-THREE 5,925 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Jul 14, 2011 6:03 PM in response to: POLARTHIEF
Re: Lost my Wii Shop Account due to Repair... Please help?

POLARTHIEF  wrote:

I don't think you quite understand; I don't have access to that account anymore because I completely forgot the login and password. That account is 100% different from this club nintendo account I have.

Even if you were able to reconnect your Wii Shop account, while you probably would be able to recover any previous Wii Shop content you had purchased, since you no longer have that Club Nintendo account, you will not have access to any future product registrations and Club Nintendo coins for doing so.

So probably since the repair technician missed your request for a copy of my account information, give a call to Nintendo's 1-800-255-3700 (6 am ~ 7 pm Pacific, everyday) Customer Service number, or use their webform to contact them, and one of the service representatives should be able to help you recover your previous Club Nintendo account.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)