Skip navigation
9,779 Views 6 Replies Last post: Jul 30, 2011 6:00 PM by KEIRASDADA
RSS
2 posts since
Jul 29, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 29, 2011 3:40 PM

Netflix Activation?

First off, I have Netflix.  I have the Netflix application/channel but when I try activating my 3DS, before the computer finishes activating it, the Netflix channel tells me the activation code has expired and gives me the option to get a new code.  Meanwhile, on my computer, Netflix says the activation finished.  However, I still can't use Netflix on my 3DS.  Any fix for this?

ONE-OF-THREE 4,763 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Jul 29, 2011 4:14 PM in response to: 3RDMARIOBRO
Re: Netflix Activation?

You say that you have tried "try activating my 3DS, before the computer finishes activating it", what happens if you just get a new code, fully let your computer complete the activation process, then head to your 3DS and start up the Netflix program.

ONE-OF-THREE 4,763 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Jul 29, 2011 4:35 PM in response to: 3RDMARIOBRO

3RDMARIOBRO  wrote:

Well basically, I had my 3DS on the Netflix channel so I knew the code.  While that was open, I typed it into Netflix.  While Netflix was activating on the computer, I still had my 3DS on the Netflix channel.  Is that not how it's supposed to be done?  Before the computer even finishes activating, my 3DS tells me the code expired.

Since I have already used my free one month subscription to activate Netflix on my Wii console and didn't continue with the paid subscription, I can't say for sure how it may work on the 3DS, but try writing down the code, exit the Netflix Channel on your 3DS and then see if that will work after activating it on your computer.

116 posts since
Jul 28, 2011
Jul 30, 2011 5:22 PM in response to: 3RDMARIOBRO

when I did it the DS gave me a code I promptly went to netflix.com on my computer and entered it in to the web site and it syncd with my 3ds if your code isnt working you can go to netflix.com and request another code as long as you havent used up a 30 day trial on that device

NIGHTFIRE5 2,953 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Jul 30, 2011 6:12 PM in response to: KEIRASDADA

Just to be clear, the 30-day free trial is for Netflix as a whole, not for each device.

116 posts since
Jul 28, 2011
Jul 30, 2011 6:00 PM in response to: NIGHTFIRE5

yes thank you for the correction that is what I ment haha

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)