Skip navigation
4,297 Views 5 Replies Last post: Aug 9, 2011 10:39 AM by DSI'S
RSS
5 posts since
Jun 24, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 8, 2011 1:29 PM

Street Pass won't work

I had resontly sent my 3DS out for repairs and two weeks later it came back. When I turned it on everything seemed fine. The internet and E shop both worked but for some reason my street pass did not. before I sent my 3DS out for repairs I could always use street pass with my friend and we did it every day for about a month. Now that i got it back from repairs though it does not work at all. The green light does not show up and there is no one in my mii plaza. I've tried readjusting the date and time because it said that the year was 2014 but that did't do anything so I tried erasing my friend's mii data and he did the same for me and it still wont work. I've tried everything I can think of and I can't get that street pass to work. please feel free to post a reply. Thanks

EARTHBOUND33 2,270 posts since
Jul 1, 2010
Aug 8, 2011 1:45 PM in response to: FRED94
Re: Street Pass won't work

did you go into the settings and turn street pass on when you recieved it back from the repair?

EARTHBOUND33 2,270 posts since
Jul 1, 2010
Aug 9, 2011 9:12 AM in response to: FRED94

that's very strange. maybe something went wrong in the repair and it created some sort of a "side-effect". you might want to call nintendo and it may have to be repaired again. sorry.

GABBA901 121 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Aug 8, 2011 1:58 PM in response to: FRED94

is it off

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
Aug 9, 2011 10:39 AM in response to: GABBA901

My brother and I get streetpass once or twice a day, and our 3ds' are almost always in range, so there is a limit on how many times a day you can get street pass with someone. That might not be the problem though.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)