10,068 Views 5 Replies Last post: Aug 12, 2011 8:23 AM by AUBURNS
RSS
2 posts since
Aug 9, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 9, 2011 2:03 PM

Pokemon Black: Save Data Could Not Be Accessed

Has anybody had this problem?

I went back to play my Pokemon Black after a while and as soon as I opened the game I got a blue screen and:

"The save data could not be acessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the game card."

I tried this and other things, including flicking the card, cleaning with a Q-tip, and even sending it to Nintendo, where they claimed to get it to work.

I've beaten the game as well as numerous other things, so I would love to keep my progress. Has anybody else had this happen, and if you have,

and managed to fix it, please tell me how. Any and all help is appreciated.

EARTHBOUND33 2,270 posts since
Jul 1, 2010
Aug 9, 2011 2:07 PM in response to: JRFOST
Re: Pokemon Black: Save Data Could Not Be Accessed

have you ever used any sort of cheating device, such as action replay? excessive use of those usually corrupt the game's data beyond repair.

NINTENMAN94 1,276 posts since
Feb 9, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 7:50 AM in response to: JRFOST

Are you getting the same error message when you try playing a different game?

If so, then it might be that your DS is the problem.

NESTEAROCKS 125 posts since
Jan 8, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 8:04 AM in response to: JRFOST

You should check your Nintendo DS if it has a probelm. If not, there could be a probelm with the game card. Did it ever get dropped and it got damaged? Did you buy it used? If it was used, something could of happen to the game card If your copy was new, it could of got some damage on the way being shipped to the store you bought it at if you bought it new. Of what I said, was it really a problm?

AUBURNS 24 posts since
Jul 18, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 8:23 AM in response to: JRFOST

Like others have said, it might be your DS's problem. You can check this by using a friend's or sibling's DS. But if you already sent the game cartrige to Nintendo and they said it worked, it's probably the DS's fault. You could either use a different DS system, or you could send the one you already own to Nintendo and see if they can fix it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)