Skip navigation
5,666 Views 12 Replies Last post: Aug 11, 2011 10:36 PM by SPARKYGLITZ
RSS
5 posts since
Aug 11, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 11, 2011 7:50 PM

No new games for me, how about you?

Been running around all day trying to get the internet working on my 3DS. I tried hotspots, went into multiple libraries, even tried at my job where they offer free wifi.

I called nintendo customer service  and was suggested to go to best buy or mcdonalds. I have no idea where the best buy is (and husband has the car anyway for his job), so I walked 6 blocks to the mcdonalds just now to try. Tried when I got there, then tried again after 30 minutes of eating.

I saw in another forum about changing the dns, tried that to no avail.

The wireless button has been on all day, it would show me all the blue bars filled up and yet... no internet. We don't have wireless router here, nor do I know of anyone with one.

I give up. There's a little more than an hour left and customer service already told me there was no other way they had of helping me.

I'm sore, tired, and a little disappointed.

Only good thing about the whole thing was at least I got plenty of exercise.

Take this post as you will... pretty much don't care.

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
Aug 11, 2011 7:59 PM in response to: TADDYKOI
Re: No new games for me, how about you?

Have you been able to connect to the eshop? If so then you will get 10 free games on September 1st, and the other 10 by the end of the year.

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
Aug 11, 2011 8:26 PM in response to: TADDYKOI

You could call Nintendo and explain the problem to them, they might be able to help by getting your pin code or something. Also, I live in the same time zone as the Nintendo of America headquarters and its still 8:25 here, so you might have more time.

Message was edited by: DSI'S

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
Aug 11, 2011 8:50 PM in response to: TADDYKOI

Aw thats too bad. I wish there was something else I could do to help.           Actually you could probably try to connect to someone else's internet that's around you, if it's unlocked.

Message was edited by: DSI'S

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
Aug 11, 2011 9:03 PM in response to: TADDYKOI

Ok, I wonder if the ambassador program ends at different times for each time zone or all at the same time? 

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
Aug 11, 2011 9:20 PM in response to: TADDYKOI

Oh yeah, it does say est. 

SPARKYGLITZ 32 posts since
Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 9:26 PM in response to: TADDYKOI

If they are as good a company they say there are then why don't they give us an extention this really sucks Mr. Nintendo especially when we went out of are way to buy this gaming system to get this deal.  I'm a newbie at all this and I had a hard time getting in here. 

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
Aug 11, 2011 9:27 PM in response to: SPARKYGLITZ

I'm sorry, I wish I could have helped you more.

SPARKYGLITZ 32 posts since
Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 10:36 PM in response to: DSI'S

You were helpful and I do appreciate your help and your okay.     Just a little upset but hopefully it will get worked out some how soon.  Mr. Nintendo better show up soon because he'll have to face people with pitch forks who are more then ticked off.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)