Skip navigation
This discussion is locked

This Question is Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
5,800 Views 8 Replies Last post: Aug 13, 2011 6:10 AM by NOA_TECH_MIKA
RSS
32 posts since
May 16, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 12, 2011 1:26 PM

No Mother 3? :/

I am a huge fan of the SNES game, Earthbound, and I was also informed that the sequel, Mother 3, is exclusive to Japan. Is there any chance of it ever being released outside of Japan? I really hope so.

1 posts since
Aug 12, 2011
Aug 13, 2011 6:39 AM in response to: ANDREWGAMER
Re: No Mother 3? :/

There is ZERO chance of this game being released outside of Japan. None. People have been protesting for years to get the game released when it still had a chance of being released. There is no possible way it will ever be released.

Fans have translated this game on thier own. This is the only way you can play in English. Abandon all hope of an official translation.

***Removed link.***

Message was edited by: NOA_TECH_MIKA

GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS 813 posts since
Jan 22, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 4:31 PM in response to: ANDREWGAMER

This thread is not tech related so it will be locked soon.

EARTHBOUND33 2,270 posts since
Jul 1, 2010
Aug 12, 2011 6:55 PM in response to: ANDREWGAMER

oh yes, Mother3. i highly recommend the fan translation. i've played all the way through Mother3 using the fan translation. they did a good job on it, and it's an amazing game. too bad it will never be released in america though. i'm just thankful to be able to play it. in english. well, i just thought i'd get a comment in before the thread gets locked. it's a rare occasion we get a Mother thread here...

EARTHBOUND33 2,270 posts since
Jul 1, 2010
Aug 12, 2011 7:02 PM in response to: ANDREWGAMER

yeah. i love the whole series. i'm one of the lucky people that gets to play all 3 in english. the first and third on emulators, and the second on SNES. i'm very sad to say this, but we're drifting away from tech support and the thread will probably be locked momentarily...

NOA_TECH_MIKA 394 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Aug 13, 2011 6:10 AM in response to: ANDREWGAMER

Hi,

As it's already been discussed, this is not related to tech support.  Asking if or when a certain game will come out is not really something we can support here, so I'm locking this discussion.  Thanks for keeping things on-topic!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)