Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
8,398 Views 3 Replies Last post: Oct 30, 2011 2:29 PM by ASHLEYKARINA
RSS
1 posts since
Sep 28, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 29, 2011 6:08 PM

error.. i cant upload my photos to my facebook account !

Somebody have the same problem?

days ago i cant upload my photos, said error... what is happening here?

How i can fix it?

TYLER645 1,015 posts since
Oct 9, 2011
Oct 10, 2011 6:08 PM in response to: ZOMBIEX999
Re: error.. i cant upload my photos to my facebook account !

I would:

1. Make sure you entering the numbers in correctly.

2. Maybe check if your signed out of your account (if you are signed out sign back in)

3. Make sure you have the platform apps turned on under your privacy settings on Facebook

Hope this helps!

JOSHUA35 26 posts since
Mar 7, 2011
Oct 11, 2011 7:27 PM in response to: TYLER645

I'm having the same exact problem.

I go to login on my Nintendo DSi and it I get the Communication error. For help, visit support.nintendo.com and the Error code: 369014

I have the platform apps turned on and everything and still it will not let me upload my photos.

So no idea what is going on at all.

Hopefully the problem will get fixed eventually.

4 posts since
Oct 30, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 2:29 PM in response to: ZOMBIEX999

I'm also having the same problem. I thought it was just me. It only started happening last night after I took some pictures of myself and my sister with new t-shirts. I was gonna post them to facebook that night but the error has been constant. The Error Code look up is no help either saying it doesn't match anything in the system. Anyone know a cure for this??

Edit: Found this on another thread and thought I would post it here. It worked for me. See if it does the same for you.

I'm not sure if you have resolved the issue as of thus far, but if you haven't, give this a shot:

Sign  in to your Facebook through your computer first to ensure it works.  While online on your computer, go to the login screen of Facebook on  your DSi/XL and check the box that says "keep me logged on" or "keep me  signed in". then sign in through your DSi/XL, exit the browser and  return to the menu, then go back to the photo channel and try again. It  should work after that

This doesn't work anymore. After I managed to upload two pictures, I took another as a test and tried it again and ran into the problem again. I tried this fix a second time but it does not work anymore. Facebook on the XL is set up funny as well due to the Facebook update that was added almost a whole month ago. It doesn't appear to be supported by the DSi anymore.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)