Skip navigation
8,028 Views 4 Replies Last post: Oct 26, 2011 8:38 PM by BEARDEDONE
RSS
2 posts since
Oct 25, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 25, 2011 6:05 PM

wath to do if nintedo 3ds was stolen

one day , i took my 3ds to school , i had it supervised most of the day , but i put it in my bookbag since i had to take a DRA ( witch  i dunno why i even went since i dint finish it )( i took it 2 periods before school was over and came back at the end of the period ) and thats wen the person took it cause i checked my bookbag and it wasent there wen school was over .... ( my pokemon bsw game was in the 3ds so it was stolen as well )

anyway , i aplyed to the embassadors program , i had my 3ds game linked in club nintendo , and a a lot of other games , and i had a few things i downloaded , like the zelda game and all that , :/ im pretty sure i wont ever be able to get that game be cause its for a limited time but i was wondering if i ever do get one , theyd atleast be able to get me the embasador program (i would want my original 3ds back , but ib been searching the site , and theres no ral locator or anything , but this happened today so theres still hope , illl have to do some imbestigating tomorrow :U aldough , waths done is done and if someone stold it , then i cant do anything about it ) ( good thing i had most of the internet options bloked with pin atleast that makes me fell better , i would like to see their face , that would be priceles)

TYLER645 1,015 posts since
Oct 9, 2011
Oct 25, 2011 6:03 PM in response to: SHADOW135798
Re: wath to do if nintedo 3ds was stolen

Sorry that your 3DS was stolen. If you still have the PIN number, you can call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 and see if they can help you get your games back if you decide to get a new 3DS.

GAMEHATERDAD 602 posts since
May 17, 2010
Oct 26, 2011 3:33 AM in response to: SHADOW135798

Call the local police and tell them your serial number. It is found on your system's box and if you call Nintendo, they may have it. (18002553700)

BEARDEDONE 1,636 posts since
Apr 15, 2011
Oct 26, 2011 8:38 PM in response to: GAMEHATERDAD

If you registered your 3DS on Club Nintendo, you can log in and get your serial number from there, too.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)