Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
29,629 Views 2 Replies Last post: Apr 7, 2010 4:25 AM by POKEDUDE125
RSS
WSHONASTAR29 1 posts since
Apr 6, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 6, 2010 5:03 PM

No sound from my TV when Wii is on???

When I play my Wii, the remotes work fine, and there is sound coming from them, but there's no sound coming from my tv.  It isn't my tv, because I can watch movies and tv with no problems.  Any suggestions as to what it might be?  I've tried to see that everything is plugged in.  Any help would be so great!

90 posts since
Apr 2, 2010
Apr 6, 2010 5:20 PM in response to: WSHONASTAR29
Re: No sound from my TV when Wii is on???

If you are the composite cables that came with your Wii, make sure they are connected correctly to the ports labled RCA Input, Video/Audio In, or something similar. The red and white cables should be plugged into the red and white inputs.

If you are using the component cables then double check and be sure the red and white audio cables are plugged into the correct red and white inputs.

Are you having this problem on the Wii Menu screen? If so, and you have checked that everything is plugged in correctly, then there may be a problem with your Wii console. You will need to contact Nintendo for further assistance.

Phone:

1-800-255-3700

Setup a repair Online:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/repair/wii_repair_home.jsp?problem=PICOTHER

7 posts since
Apr 2, 2010
Apr 7, 2010 4:25 AM in response to: WSHONASTAR29
Re: No sound from my TV when Wii is on???

If your SURE you have the A/V  cords plugged securly into the right spot, then maybe one of the little wires on the inside of the cable broke. Or, maybe the port is dirty. That's all I can think of.

Hope I helped,

Pokedude

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)