Skip navigation
6,596 Views 3 Replies Last post: Nov 19, 2011 6:18 PM by CPM
RSS
LUNAKITTY 4 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 19, 2011 3:45 PM

91010 Error when trying to get Game Sync ID in Pokemon Black

In order to access the Dream World in Pokemon Black I need to have a Game Sync ID. I've researched online and all it says to so is click the Game Sync Settings in the main menu, click for it to connect to Wi-Fi, say yes to creating Game Sync Data and then wait "a moment". So, it connects to internet easily, I have the 3DS facing and close to my wireless router so it can get 3 bars and I leave it to create the sync data. I wait maybe an 30-40 mins and I get an error message which I sadly forgot to note down. Go back into the game, try again, wait about 1 hour and 30 mins this time, get another error.

"Communication Error.

For help visit:
support.nintendo.com.

Error code: 91010"

Searcing google for this error mentions only friend code issues (or something similar, I don't remember exactly), which I obviously don't have as I'm not doing anything relating to friends and actually haven't played with or added any friends yet. I will try again after this and see if I can get the first error again to note down, but I'm getting a little annoyed now, it takes so long to create the data and then ends in an error...

As said, I'm playing on a Nintendo 3DS, in the UK, wi-fi does work and gets signal but Game Sync just refuses to work. I don't have any other DS or 3DS devices to try this on.

Any ideas? I've tried looking around the web but only get people with different problems or people from April saying to "try again Sunday/later". It's already November now!

CPM 1,241 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 19, 2011 4:07 PM in response to: LUNAKITTY
Re: 91010 Error when trying to get Game Sync ID in Pokemon Black

you may want to call nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 or email them here http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp.

CPM 1,241 posts since
Apr 1, 2010

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)