Skip navigation
11,934 Views 3 Replies Last post: Nov 24, 2011 7:06 AM by GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS
RSS
LUIGITM2 1 posts since
Nov 22, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 22, 2011 2:01 PM

My Nintendo 3DS Won't Charge on Adapter?! URGENT ASAP!

I REALLY need help guys! It was charging fine lastnight, I went to plug it in before School this morning, and it would not charge at all, I know it's fully charged, but it wont show the Fully Charged symbol either! (Blue with charging sign not flashing) Do you need the AC Adapter hole on your 3DS to charge it on the Cradle, or just the 2 golden prong holes? PLEASE HELP! If you just need the prong holes, will it charge? I noticed the charger thing is slightly bent in my 3DS, It couldnt get bent or anything, because it's in it's case, in my drawer where no one can get at it?! PLEASE HELP! ASAP!

MACHBIKER 2,470 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 6:46 PM in response to: LUIGITM2
Re: My Nintendo 3DS Won't Charge on Adapter?! URGENT ASAP!

If you are using the charging cradle, you do not need to put the AC Adapter's cord into the 3DS itself; you just need to plug the Adapter into the hole on the cradle itself and the system will charge via the two golden prongs.  The cradle's prongs will charge the 3DS with the same speed and efficiency as the AC Adapter alone.

Exactly what and where is the slightly bent charger part?  If you are talking about the small black node in the charging hole on the 3DS itself, then nothing is wrong; it can often have the appearance of being bent when it is actually fine that way.

If you are absolutely certain that the 3DS is fully charged, but the small battery signal at the top right of the top screen is not the still orange battery, then it just sounds like a harmless glitch.

SUPERSONIC9001 69 posts since
Sep 7, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 6:30 AM in response to: LUIGITM2

The charging port on the 3ds is supposed to be bent, so there's nothing to worry about there. Also on my Dsi XL the power indicator will randomly display low charge, but it's a harmless glitch like Machbiker said.

GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS 813 posts since
Jan 22, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 7:06 AM in response to: LUIGITM2

Oh my! I have never heard of this happen before. I think that you might have to send your AC adapter in for repairs. Nintendo's phone number is 1-800-255-3700.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)