Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
3,620 Views 3 Replies Last post: Dec 12, 2011 9:02 PM by GLACIUSX25
RSS
MACHBIKER 2,470 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 12, 2011 7:00 PM

Coins for 3DS

I have two 3DS's that I wish to register for Club Nintendo.  However, I  believe that because the same game cannot be registered twice and get coins for both, registering a second 3DS will not get me an extra 160 coins.   If I create another person in my family account, will I get 160 coins if I register the second 3DS with that other person's account?  Also, will coins earned by the other person's account still contribute to the overall total amount of coins (from both accounts) that I can spend on rewards?

Also, will getting 300-600 coins on the second account make me eligible for the Gold Status reward in addition to the Platinum Status reward (as the account I have now has more than 600 coins)?  I doubt that it will, but I just want to be sure.

GLACIUSX25 2,071 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Dec 12, 2011 8:01 PM in response to: MACHBIKER
Re: Coins for 3DS

1. I believe so, as the FAQ states that for each member in a Family account, 8 systems can be registered for surveys, coins, warranty extensions, etc.

2. No, as family account coins are combined, and so a family account only gets one reward.

GLACIUSX25 2,071 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Dec 12, 2011 9:02 PM in response to: MACHBIKER
Re: Coins for 3DS

Well you'd still have to make a new member for your family, as only one system per member is eligible for coins. I am not entirely sure about the family account, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)