Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
4,009 Views 1 Reply Last post: Dec 14, 2011 9:58 AM by _TANIS_
RSS
DANNITAUR 1 posts since
Dec 13, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 13, 2011 11:20 PM

Shipped Club Nintendo reward never received

Hey just looking for some direction on what I should do. I ordered a handheld card set from Club Nintendo on 10/25/11. The order number is 7859106.The status on the item in question says that it was shipped on 10/27/11. Unfortunately as there wasn't an available tracking number I couldn't see where it was and subsequently I've waited nearly 2 months since hoping that it has just been delayed somewhat knowing that this years Elite Status rewards were taking a while. However I have no tracking number so I don't know if it ever even came or if I missed it and never was alerted to pick it up from the post office or something.

Needless to say I'm a bit concerned that the package hasn't arrived yet. Some of my concern also stems from me having changed the home shipping address before I sent in the order and I don't know if it was shipped to the old address or not. (No tracking number after all.) So I guess what I'm asking is, is there some delay going on? Or did something happen to my reward that I was never aware of. The order number in question once again is 7859106.

I appreciate any help I can recieve on this issue. Thank you.

_TANIS_ 1,712 posts since
Apr 24, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 14, 2011 9:58 AM in response to: DANNITAUR
Re: Shipped Club Nintendo reward never received

This is a peer-to-peer support forum, so we cannot look up order details for you.

I would recommend giving Nintendo a call at 1-800-255-3700 to get your order straightened out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)