Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
49,297 Views 3 Replies Last post: Jun 10, 2014 1:13 PM by HOBOGAL1992
RSS
SANDYSUE39 1 posts since
Dec 15, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 15, 2011 2:36 PM

My WII fit balance board won't work. Help please.

I purchased my Wii Fit game and board in Feb. It worked fine until my sensor bar stopped working. I purchased a new sensor bar, wireless. Everything else works fine with it except the balance board. It won't turn on, the blue lights flash then turn off. We have tried to re synce it. Any suggestions would be GREAT!

SHIGERUMYAMOTOFAN13 219 posts since
Apr 4, 2010
Dec 15, 2011 3:19 PM in response to: SANDYSUE39
Re: My WII fit balance board won't work. Help please.

I don't think that the sensor bar has anything to do with it since it only senses the wii remote for pointing at the screen. I don't know if this will help but try changing the batteries, the other ones could be low. and just to make sure I think that you press sync on the wii then balance board. If all else fails try calling Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 or by their webform.

MACHBIKER 2,470 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
Dec 15, 2011 3:21 PM in response to: SANDYSUE39

Re-sync it again with these steps: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/assets/js/doc_frame.jsp?f=/systems/wii/en_na/includes/rvl-ht-sys-board-sync.jsp&l=

Then, check the battery life: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ht_system.jsp?menu=balance&submenu=rvl-ht-sys-board-check-battery.

If neither of these work, then you will have to call Nintendo at 1800-255-3700 (6am-7pm, Pacific Time, 7 days a week) for further assistance.

HOBOGAL1992 1 posts since
Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 1:13 PM in response to: SANDYSUE39

I don't know if this will help because this wii tecnology is pretty outdated and i'm not sure anyone will read this but, here goes. Also, excuse grammar and spelling i'm writing this in a hurry.

Look inside the place where you put bateries. You may find a strage greenish blue resedue. This might be rust, idk.

On my board, I used a toothbruch to scrub out all the flakes. It now seems to work fine. Yeah, bye.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)