Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
11,207 Views 9 Replies Last post: Dec 30, 2013 6:47 PM by DRCHEESEBURGER
RSS
TAM45 1 posts since
Dec 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 26, 2011 10:45 PM

having problems logging in to eshop

When trying to get in to eshop on my 3ds I get the error code 005-4222 and before that I was getting an error code starting with 007.  I've tried turning off my ds and back on again but that doesn't seem to fix the problem  Also it give me error code 003-1201. saying another device is using the same ip address when it's not

whats the problem

SIRNESS 1 posts since
Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 5:47 AM in response to: TAM45
Re: having problems logging in to eshop

The problem is everyone is trying to connect to the E-Shop, and the Christmas Shoppers, and Poke Bank coming out in Japan. So you might have to wait a while before everyone is off of E-Shop.

COCO4510 4 posts since
Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 6:04 AM in response to: TAM45

NINTENDO:

I  hope you read this forums, nintendo, because many children were unhappy  because they couldn't play their games on Christmas, or even the day  after! The most disturbing thing is when I purchased the Nintendo 3DSXL  with the Zelda game for him for Christmas, I really thought that there  was a Zelda game inside the box, NOT a code for a download. Without the  access to the eshap, he cannot play his game. THEN, you dont even have  the decency to have customer support people answering your phones to  offer some type of consolation, AND you dont even have your email  available for anyone to send you their concerns or complaints either. I  do NOT understand why you do not give your customers that option. YOU  SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO HELP AND LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE SPENT  THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON YOUR PRODUCTS THAT AREN'T WORKING.    This is  terrible for such a big company.

Soooo disappointed. I will never buy another CODE again!

ROLFDENVERS 7 posts since
Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 8:38 AM in response to: COCO4510

Yes, this is frustrating to say the least, and I hope Nintendo listens and shapes up. I bought a Wii U for my kids, plus a Wii U step counter for my wife. All were excited about using their Miis on the new platform. However, I'm unable to create a Nintendo account to download the Wii Fit software for our Wii U, and unable to download the Wii Transfer software to move my kids' and wife's Miis from our current Wii to the Wii U. Would appreciate getting some sort of message from Nintendo when they finally have this all worked out, so I don't have to keep going online and wasting time going through the whole process before getting an error message yet again.

Also, it's frustrating to keep getting error messages and then when you type them into the support page, being told that no such error message exists! (And yes, I've checked it carefully and typed it in with and without the hyphen: It's 102-something.) I mean, seriously, Nintendo: What's the point of an error message in the first place if it doesn't exist?

My wife is thinking of getting a Fitbit instead. I'd suggested she get the Wii device because it's supposedly easier to use, but an introduction like this doesn't inspire confidence.

BO22 5 posts since
Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 11:45 AM in response to: TAM45

I just called and they admitted they don't know what the problem is and no telling when their servers will be back up.

wow

M00NSHAD0W 2 posts since
Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 4:05 PM in response to: TAM45

Terrible experience with the Zelda game, I buy the game bundle for my daughters Christmas present and here we are dec 26th and still can't download the game, the bundle should have come with the game either pre-loaded or with an actual game, very fustrated and disapointed that Nintendo is this lame, thank you nintendo for ruining her Christmas gift fun. Your apologies will come too late.

BULBASAUR6601 20 posts since
Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 4:12 PM in response to: M00NSHAD0W

I agree. My little brother got the mario and luigi dream team bundle. The game WAS preloaded. Me? I got the A Link Between World bundle. The game WASN'T preloaded. That ain't fair, Japan

WEIDMAN925 34 posts since
Dec 5, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 5:34 PM in response to: BULBASAUR6601

The Zelda download bundle was probably cheaper, so that's the trade off I guess. I got my 2DS on Black Thursday at a great price, and will buy the cartridge later.

WEIDMAN925 34 posts since
Dec 5, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 5:32 PM in response to: TAM45

I took care of my eShop download prior to the xmas rush, but I can understand it's disappointing to not be able to download when you want, but in the big picture, the network will likely be back to normal in a few days or so and there's lots of other games to play in the meantime. It's a good time to teach kids to put things into perspective and adapt to Plan B when Plan A doesn't work. When adults freak out, kids will see that and freak out too. When adults are calm and not flustered by a little speed bump, kids will learn to be calm and learn to adjust.

If I had to choose between cartridge or download and they were the same price, I'd choose cartridge, which is why I didn't go with the Zelda 3DS bundle.

DRCHEESEBURGER 237 posts since
Dec 30, 2013
Dec 30, 2013 6:47 PM in response to: TAM45

That used to happen to me when I tried to download YouTube. With the heavy traffic, the eshop may lag or not work. Also, the eshop is not available in the evening or at night.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)