Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
5,759 Views 7 Replies Last post: Jan 2, 2012 10:14 AM by SUPERGAVRIEL
RSS
KALEYSDAD 3 posts since
Dec 28, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 30, 2011 11:12 AM

Error code: 360400

Santa Claus left 2 DSL XLs as 2011 Christmas presents for my son and daughter. My daughter's DSI XL is getting an error when she tries to upload a picture to my FaceBook page. I have typed this error code into the Nintendo DSL XL Support area and received a notice that this error code cannot be found. I also did a search of this support forum and got the same "not found" result.

She has no problem accessing the internet or my FaceBook page but when she tries to upload a picture through the DSI XL upload process she receives this error stating her username or password are incorrect......but they are not.

Can anyone help me with this? Why is it happening? I have 2 DSI XLs sitting here side by side and one works fine while the other has this problem.

dsixlonfb1.jpg

I cleared the error code page and immediately accessed the FaceBook page with NO issues using the same login info used when attempting to upload pictures. I have tried this at least 6 times now with the same result each time.

dsixlonfb.jpg

My son's DSI XL has absolutely NO issues when doing this exact same process so I know we are not doing something wrong.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

***Edited to remove personal information.  Please do not post personal information on the tech support forums.***

Message was edited by: NOA_TECH_MIKA

98 posts since
Dec 17, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 9:48 AM in response to: KALEYSDAD
Re: Error code: 360400

thats strange! The error code isn't correct,huh? On my 3ds ive gotton different error codes for the same problem. try doing it again and see if you get a different error code!

E-DUDNETNIN 465 posts since
Apr 5, 2010
Dec 29, 2011 3:54 AM in response to: KALEYSDAD

That is strange that it would give you an error code that isn't recognized. Have you gotten any other codes, or just that one? It may be a stretch, but try changing your password on Facebook and see if she can send a photo there, using the new password.

CPM 1,241 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Dec 30, 2011 9:38 AM in response to: KALEYSDAD

you might want to call nintendo at 1-800-255-3700.

BRIANG971 19 posts since
Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 1:06 PM in response to: KALEYSDAD

you should try calling Nintendo, they help me all the time.

SUPERGAVRIEL 30 posts since
Jan 1, 2012
Jan 2, 2012 10:14 AM in response to: KALEYSDAD

You can also email them. If the code is not found at the error code check of DSi XL, that's mean Nintendo have not getting this error... Sorry for your daughter

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (2)