This discussion is locked
6,837 Views 6 Replies Last post: Jan 24, 2012 6:23 AM by NOA_TECH_MIKA
RSS
SUPERLUIGIFAN 5 posts since
Jan 1, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 1, 2012 8:58 PM

What do you want in the Nintendo Eshop?

Here is where you discuss on what you want in the Nintendo Eshop!

Maybe the titles you want will be in the Nintendo Eshop!

Only Game Boy, Game Boy Color, GBA, NES, and ideas for DSiware games can be discussed!

NIGHTFIRE5 3,726 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Jan 1, 2012 11:41 PM in response to: SUPERLUIGIFAN
Re: What do you want in the Nintendo Eshop?

Not that I'm trying to sound mean, but this type of topic (a general chat) isn't allowed on the forum. This forum is designed for Tech-Support related issues, like what you should do if your Nintendo 3DS snaps in half or what you should do if your copy of Mario Party 3 for the Nintendo 64 will no longer save data.

Also, just an FYI, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (which includes an enhanced port of the game Mario Bros.), and Balloon Fight are all available via the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program. Balloon Fight will be available for purchase at a later date in time from the Nintendo eShop (Nintendo 3DS Ambassador's have had access to the game since September 2011), but currently, Nintendo has no plans to release the Game Boy Advance games from the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program to the general public.

GLACIUSX25 2,044 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Jan 2, 2012 3:01 PM in response to: SUPERLUIGIFAN

You can talk about this in any other gaming forum.

As far as I know, Nintendo doesn't have its own official general gaming forum, so you'd have to go to Supercheats, Gamespot, Neoseeker, etc.

JOSHUA35 26 posts since
Mar 7, 2011
Jan 23, 2012 10:24 PM in response to: SUPERLUIGIFAN

As Nightfire5 said these are just Technical support forums, but glad to see that you're taking it lightly.

If Nintendo had their own general discussion section on here I'd have to say add Final Fantasy Adventure to the list of Virtual Console games.

NOA_TECH_MIKA 394 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Jan 24, 2012 6:23 AM in response to: SUPERLUIGIFAN

Hi guys,

I'm going to go ahead and lock this discussion now before it goes any further.  Please remember to stay on-topic and keep discussions related to technical support and troubleshooting.  Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)