Skip navigation
4,267 Views 3 Replies Last post: Jan 9, 2012 5:53 PM by MARIOFREAK74
RSS
MARIOFREAK74 2 posts since
Jan 9, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 9, 2012 5:44 PM

Just Dance 3 "target Exclusive Edition"

Just purchased Just Dance 3 "target exclusive edition".  Having problems with 1 of the bonus tracks as well a few of the regular ones.  Getting the disc error message.  This is the second game, I exchanged the first 1 but still having the same problem.  I have Wii model RVL-001.  Called Ubisoft and was told perhaps my Wii is incompatible with the software. They also suggested I purchase the new Wii.   My system is updated.  Is anyone else having this problem?

MACHBIKER 2,470 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
Jan 9, 2012 5:59 PM in response to: MARIOFREAK74
Re: Just Dance 3 "target Exclusive Edition"

There is a small glitch that occurs when Just Dance 3 is used in an older Wii.  Nintendo is not yet sure of how to fix the glitch, but I recommend that you call them at 1800-255-3700 (6am-7pm, Pacific Time, 7 days a week) for more information.

Previous threads have suggested that it is a drive issue, and it may turn out that you will have to get a newer model Wii.

MARIO 3,295 posts since
Apr 7, 2010
Jan 9, 2012 5:52 PM in response to: MARIOFREAK74
Re: Just Dance 3 "target Exclusive Edition"

This page (click here) has disc cleaning instructions and this page (click here) has more troubleshooting for game disc issues. It's possible that the lens is dirty, in which case Nintendo sells a cleaning kit in their online store that may or may not help. Lastly you can always call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 for more troubleshooting and assistance.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)