Skip navigation
4,173 Views 3 Replies Last post: Jan 26, 2012 2:13 PM by TYLER645
RSS
DEFENDEROFNP1 38 posts since
Apr 6, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 26, 2012 1:31 PM

Best Buy Nintendo Zone connection issues

I've been trying ever since Nintendo Zone launched to access it at the 3 closest Best Buy locations in my area, but I've had no success. I've double and triple checked the Nintendo website to make sure these stores participate, and according to the Hotspot locator they do. I've received several different error codes, but the most common is 003-1105 "Unable to connect to your wireless router". To make matters worse, on my latest attempt to use it I saw that my 3DS had a notification immediately after entering the store. I checked to see what it was, and it told me something like "Nintendo Zone is available in this area, open the Nintendo Zone software to access it". I got pretty excited when I saw this, thinking this time it would finally work, but again it didn't. The Best Buy employees I've talked to about this 9 times out of 10 don't even know what Nintendo Zone is, so they weren't able to help. It sounds to me like maybe these stores don't have the network correctly configured, but without anyone there that even knows what Nintendo Zone is, there's not much hope for getting the issue resolved by talking to them. Has anyone else had this much trouble? Any advice? Thanks in advance!

TYLER645 1,015 posts since
Oct 9, 2011
Jan 26, 2012 1:42 PM in response to: DEFENDEROFNP1
Re: Best Buy Nintendo Zone connection issues

I would go to another Nintendo Zone hotspot and see if it's Best Buy's problem, or if it's your 3DS causing the issue. Click here for the Nintendo Zone hot spot locator.

TYLER645 1,015 posts since
Oct 9, 2011
Jan 26, 2012 2:13 PM in response to: DEFENDEROFNP1
Re: Best Buy Nintendo Zone connection issues

I would maybe try to talk to somebody at Best Buy about the 50% coupon, and say that Nintendo Zone isn't working, and there is a coupon for 50% off 3DS games, and the only way to get the coupon is through Nintendo Zone. Maybe the staff will help you get the coupon because I'm pretty sure that there is a file in the store with that coupon.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)