Skip navigation
8,362 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jan 28, 2012 7:03 AM by TYLER645
RSS
CUANDOYODIJE 1 posts since
Jan 27, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 27, 2012 8:42 PM

3DS will NOT play/load regular "DS" games, Help

Ok so my problem is that My 3DS will not play any regular "DS" games. Has anyone experienced this issue with their system?

Ok so here is some back story, I have 2 3DS systems. One is a Black 3ds and the other is a Red 3ds. My black 3ds plays Apps, 3ds Games, and Regular DS games, with no problems.

My Red 3ds, Plays Apps, It also plays "3DS GAMES", but it will NOT PLAY Regular "DS" games. I insert a "DS" game and you can see it come up on the dashboard, and you can see the picture of the game, you can see the game/name picture displayed on the top screen. However when I select it to play it tries to load the game, the screen goes white for a second and then goes to the "Software Closed, Power off" screen, and will not load. I have tried this with all my Regular DS games, and the same thing happens. Once again "3DS Games" play fine, but the Regular DS games will not.

In fact, I have tried using download play with the Red 3DS, to load "regular DS Mario Kart" from my Black 3DS, and it will not load, but if I try using download play for the "New 3DS Mario Kart:, then Download play works fine on the Red 3ds.

I have updated to the latest software on the Red 3DS (ver 3.0.0-6u), I have tried Formatting the system Memory, I have tried using the SD Card from my "Black 3ds" on the Red unit, but nothing has worked.

Has anyone had this issue?If so how did you get it fixed? Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks,

TYLER645 1,015 posts since
Oct 9, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
Jan 28, 2012 7:03 AM in response to: CUANDOYODIJE
Re: 3DS will NOT play/load regular "DS" games, Help

That is really weird. I would call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 to set up a repair.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)