Skip navigation
5,873 Views 3 Replies Last post: Feb 11, 2012 1:08 PM by TODDLY12
RSS
BENGAL 1 posts since
Feb 8, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 8, 2012 8:08 AM

Circle Pad "getting stuck" (noticed on MKart7)

When doing a swooping motion with the circle pad (moving from down to up very quickly), sometimes my pad kind of "gets stuck on itself" (don't really know how to explain it, the pad kind of gets caught on an inner lip or something), does this happen to anyone else? I can't really get the pad to give me this problem unless i'm playing this game (mario kart 7), doing that specific motion. Should I get my 3ds looked at by Nintendo? How does the inside of the circle pad work?
Note that after some research, I have found some people have a "crack" in their dust cover under the circle pad. I have to wait until I get off work to check, but I think I do not have the same problem. My pad still moves fine except doing this one motion.
TODDLY12 286 posts since
Jun 27, 2011
Feb 8, 2012 9:40 AM in response to: BENGAL
Re: Circle Pad "getting stuck" (noticed on MKart7)

i dont think this is something to worry about unless it efects your game play. i have that "crack" and it dose not bother me. i have a simalar problem with my 3d slider. it semes to get stuck on itself. i think there is nothing to worry about but if it affects game play or really bothers you you can set up a repair at this number  1-800-255-3700. 

ps i have herd that nintendo might not retern, might loose, your styules or sd card so unless they tell you to send them to mack shure to take them out.

NEPHESH 1 posts since
Feb 10, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 11:31 PM in response to: BENGAL

I just bought my 3ds and within 4 hrs of using it the circle pad gets hung up on the edges arround it. It really effects gameplay when suddenly you can't move your character. I think I will return mine. It's a shame as the rest of the experience with it has been fun.

TODDLY12 286 posts since
Jun 27, 2011
Feb 11, 2012 1:08 PM in response to: NEPHESH

owch.  i think that is a problem with your 3ds. try to return it and get a nuther one

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)