Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
8,433 Views 1 Reply Last post: Feb 17, 2012 9:06 AM by MARIO
RSS
GANDERFLIPP 1 posts since
Feb 17, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 17, 2012 8:33 AM

New 3DS games do not contain serial, Not getting coins for registering 3DS

I spent nearly 500 bucks in the last 3 months on nintendo products and not a one of them has succesfully registered with club nintendo with the exception of my 3DS which i was not given coins for. Additionally,  every single (BRAND NEW IN THE PACKAGING) game that i've bought (on the list of games that contain club nintendo serial #'s) DID NOT CONTAIN the club nintendo card with serial number on it.  All of them.  When I called the hotline , they assured me that they all had the serials and that my 3ds just needed a second number, so I looked in the box which remained untouched since the day I bought it (and all I did was remove the 3ds).  What do you know , No second pin number! no club nintendo card!! So I pick up my SECOND 3DS BOX (just purchased on christmas BRAND NEW) and what do you know... NO CLUB NINTENDO CARD.    The customer service hotline informed me that what I would have to do is cut out and mail every barcode to washington and tell them that nothing registers and/or has no club nintendo card in it .   Additionally,  I registered a few of my old DS games and WII games that have coin rewards on the list, but to no effect.  It only says I registered my 3DS, which i also received no coins for because nintendo didnt give me the card so it was never possible.  

Is anyone else having this problem???  I feel like Nintendo is just giving me the run-around because they know they messed up.  I mean I Know its simple registration of items for online coin, but I feel like i'm entitled to it seeing as I spent half a grand on all this stuff.

MARIO 3,369 posts since
Apr 7, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 17, 2012 9:06 AM in response to: GANDERFLIPP
Re: New 3DS games do not contain serial, Not getting coins for registering 3DS

I would first make sure you are looking for the right piece of paper with the PIN on it, which looks like the image on this page (click here.) I'd also ask where you bought these items. As for Wii and DS games, you can see all the products you have registered by clicking the "Products" tab on this page (click here.) Some older Wii and DS games may not qualify for coins, but you can check your To-Do page to see if there are any surveys available to get the coins.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)