Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
3,681 Views 4 Replies Last post: Feb 24, 2012 6:00 PM by NINTENMAN94
RSS
LOLXDMAN 1 posts since
Feb 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 18, 2012 4:55 AM

gamefly cases

does gamefly games come with cases? (to not be off topic here, read next line)

i'm going to decide to start to start gamefly (maybe) and i want to know does the club nintendo game pin come with it?

i'm asking for answers from previous members with expierence WIth the answer and had had a qualifying club nintendo game with (may or may not) have the pin in it.

thanx 4 the help

from,

lol XD man

LUIGIBROS96 7 posts since
Dec 15, 2011
Feb 18, 2012 9:54 AM in response to: LOLXDMAN
Re: gamefly cases

I'd assume not. And after all, even if they did you could bet that the code was previously used.

CHARIBLAZE1 289 posts since
Jun 10, 2010
Feb 18, 2012 1:31 PM in response to: LOLXDMAN

There definitely won't be a Club Nintendo insert. I'm not sure of the specifics of Gamefly's service, but I think they ship their games in sleeves like Netflix.

LANCEP2011 9 posts since
Apr 2, 2011
Feb 19, 2012 2:33 PM in response to: LOLXDMAN

Do to the cost of the games for the PS3 and X-BOX 360 both systems I have as will I get all most %100 of my WII games form the Blockbuster pass I have. This pass is better option sicne it's one pirce for moives and games. $20 for an mouth for 3 disks at an time for moives and games is an seal compaed to the cost of Netficks and GameFly togeter.         

NINTENMAN94 1,276 posts since
Feb 9, 2011
Feb 24, 2012 6:00 PM in response to: LOLXDMAN

No, rented games do not come with a PIN, nor do they come with cases. GameFly rentals are shipped in a paper sleeve and an envelope.

However, if you buy a game from them, you will be sent the original game case, manual, and anything else (such as Club Nintendo PIN codes) that were included with the original game.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)