Let me first start out by saying that I've taken the time to read through similar topics, but there has been no definitive answer.
Now to explain my scenario. I haven't played Black in months. I get my 3DS and start it up and it plays for a few weeks. Now. Three weeks ago, my 3DS starts telling me that it can't access my save data. I have a little heart attack because I've traded Pokmeon that I've had since R/S/E onto it.I definitly don't want to start over-640+Pokemon reobtained is out of the question.
So, fter countless restarts, I can say that once out of ever 20-25 times, my game will start and play fine. The problem comes today.
I finally get it to work after 12 restarts, and I hurry to download my Mewtwo.
It cuts off mid-download..and now the dang blasted game won't access my save data -.- So now I need to know if
1) The Mystery Download for my system is cut off and I cannot get that Mewtwo ...and
2) Is there a way to clean the inside of my system to see if the mental contacts are touching the 3DS
oh and 3) WHY is this error happening?
Things that will help get an answer that is not repetitive
a) I bought this game new when it came out.
b) I do not use AR or other cheat devices.
c) I did not drop my 3DS, it has been sitting on a stand for over 4 months.
d) the game was in the 3DS the entire time.
e) when the game does start, I can access my game sync
Lastly...is there any sort of announcement for transferring Pokmeon over to a Wii/Wii U system equivalent of Pokemon Ranch? I would like the opportunity to salvage my Pokemon off of this cartridge, so at least I know they're safe.
Sorry if this post sounds curt, I've just been pretty irate over this turns of events. Thankls in advance to anyone that can help.
1) As long as the system cannot access the save data, Mystery Download cannot be accessed.
2) I doubt that the problem has to do with the system or the contacts. In any case, trying to repair the system yourself isn't a good idea.
3) It sounds like, somehow, the cartridge is faulty. Normally I would think this is because of physical damage, but since yours is taken care of, it is probably a manufacturing error. You will most likely not be able to retrieve the save data, as the memory is corrupted in some way.
Lastly...is there any sort of announcement for transferring Pokmeon over to a Wii/Wii U system equivalent of Pokemon Ranch?
No, there isn't, although there is very little information now as to what the Wii U will be able to do.
Your game, unfortunately, seems done for. At what point in loading the game does it tell you that the save data cannot be accessed?
Right at the beginning. I turn on the console, select Pokmeon black.
Screen goes white-and then BANG. It gives me that error.
Strange workarounds include
1) pressing a repeteadly sometimes (1 out of ever 3 tries) gets me past this and the game loads and plays fine.
2) closing the 3DS lid and reopening it (it worked alot before, but now success rate has decreased.)
If it doesn;t give me the error right at startup, then I'll be playingfor an indeterminate amount of time, and then it'll just pop up and say the save data could not be accesse (even though I was playing the game..) That's why I feel the data is still there and salvageable.
Im really sad over this, lol. I dont understand why the cartridge suddenly became faulty-and its kinda nerve wracking; knowng that I lost all that work.
That'S why I was hoping that if it starts again, I'm not turning it off until I get a new way to transfer everyone off it-Either that or hurridely buy a new game and fly through it and trade everyone over.(which would OMG take forever..took 5 hours with the Pokerelocater to move everyone last time...why hasn't Nintendo come up with a mass transfer sequence yet?)
But yes, I definitly dont wanna try to break my system or anything. I was just thinking the 3ds was dirty inside somehow and (like with old school snes/NES) cleaning it would help.
Ok back again. Need some more help.
I really would like to be able to play my game again. I know the save data is there, something is simply preventing me from being able to access it. I do not know why there would be corruption in my save file, especially since it should just revert me to a point pre-corruption. Here's what I need to know, so any information would be most appreciated.
1) Is there any way for me to restart my game? Before you say Up+B+select, remember that I cannot reach the title screen. On my 3ds, I click Pokemon Black, . The screen goes white...and then the blue screen of death appears. Nothing else. So I don't even know if it is possible to clear my game off (which I still don't want to do)
2) Does Nintendo offer to fix whatever it is that is making my save file unreadable-for a fee. I got this when it first came out, so I know I'm no longer under warranty. I would appreciate that if it was the case, as I truly do not want to "catch 'em all" again. Some of these guys were with me since the '08 VGC's >.>...(Yeah, I know they're digital creations, but dang it, they're mine! LOL). Im positive the data is still there because it takes longer for the blue screen to pop up at times.
3) I would like to know why this error occured. I undersrand a save file not loading AFTER you reach the title screen, but for the title screen to not load? Being unable to start a new file-that's something else that I feel should be legitimatly fixed since it happened on its own volition. There's no way around that.
Again. Thank you if you can help or point me to whom I should E-mail my query and issues to.
Have you tried contacting Nintendo directly using either their webform or via the toll-free hotline? You'd have faster results calling them. They can be reached at 1-800-255-3700.
Is this still active? Im having this problem now and I have some of the event only pokemon and I want them back ): ive taken care of my cartridge and have been playing recently so thiss error is random. ):