Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
8,867 Views 2 Replies Last post: Feb 22, 2012 2:20 PM by BEARDEDONE
RSS
MAYALUV 1 posts since
Feb 21, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 21, 2012 9:23 PM

my ds lite wont connect to any internet connection or search for a access point

when i turn on my ds lite to play a game for example pokemon black, i cant connect to my wifi signal and i have a 2wire from at&t. it always give me the error code 51300. after a while i thought it was the signal so i bought a wifi adaptor and set it to WEP and as low of MP i cold go and my ds lite still wouldnt connect giving the error code 51300. and its just not my connection, everywhere i go it still dont work and it can have a blue color unlock icon too and some days it wont even search for the access point. it just say "security settings are not supported by the nintendo ds." and i would have changed all the setting around to see if it works but it dont. should i just buy a new one?......

CPM 1,239 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Feb 22, 2012 5:45 AM in response to: MAYALUV
Re: my ds lite wont connect to any internet connection or search for a access point

make sure the channel is set to 1 or 11.

BEARDEDONE 1,635 posts since
Apr 15, 2011
Feb 22, 2012 2:20 PM in response to: MAYALUV
Re: my ds lite wont connect to any internet connection or search for a access point

The DS Lite only supports WEP security.  If your router is configured to use WPA, you will not be able to connect to it with the DS Lite.  I believe that the 2 wire does support WEP, so switching your security setting to WEP on your router should fix the issue.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)