Skip navigation
8,237 Views 2 Replies Last post: May 7, 2012 2:49 AM by RAHNBO
RSS
MOMIIMINI 1 posts since
May 6, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

May 6, 2012 5:52 AM

Skylanders Saving Help

After playing Skylanders, the Wii system is not saving the Chapters, we have to start over.  We picked a slot to save the game when we started, but when you load the game again, you do not get to the option of starting a new game or loading a saved game.  How do you save the chapters?  Does it make a difference if you started with one Skylander and when you reboot you start with two?  Help please.

MACHBIKER 2,470 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
May 6, 2012 6:01 AM in response to: MOMIIMINI
Re: Skylanders Saving Help

How do you save the chapters?  Does it make a difference if you started with one Skylander and when you reboot you start with two?

It sounds like the game's save data has somehow become corrupted, or the game is defective.  Either way, you will have to call Nintendo at 1800-255-3700 (6am-7pm, Pacific Time, 7 days a week) and see if they recommend a replacement, which will be free if the game was bought 90 days ago or sooner.

RAHNBO 40 posts since
Apr 22, 2011
May 7, 2012 2:49 AM in response to: MOMIIMINI
Re: Skylanders Saving Help

Is there adequate free memory to save data?  I've not seen that problem (yet) and we have played many chapters.  Due to the nature of the game there are an array of different Skylanders on the portal from start to finish and when restarted so I don't think that affects it.  Personally, and you should do this at your own risk, I would back up then delete the current data file for Skylanders (if allowed and present).  If that didn't work I would contact Activision:

http://universe.skylanders.com/help

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)