Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
33,503 Views 2 Replies Last post: Jan 20, 2011 6:56 PM by ITUNBRIDGE
RSS
LYNDSK 1 posts since
Apr 17, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 17, 2010 5:41 PM

Wii connection and netflix

I have a Belkin wireless router  f5d8231-4 v3000. I have no trouble getting an internet connection to my Wii. However whenever I try to run a system update I get error 32002. When I try Netflix I get 24100. Pretty much telling me there is no interenet connection. I've changed my wireless router channel as specified and I still get nothing. I have been connected to netflix once long enough to activate it and haven't been able to connect again since then. HELP! I really want to use Netflix and be able to update my system.

ONE-OF-THREE 6,217 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Apr 20, 2010 3:05 PM in response to: LYNDSK
Re: Wii connection and netflix

It would probably be best to call Nintendo's 1-800-255-3700 (6 am ~ 7 pm Pacific, everyday) Customer Service number and they can troubleshoot this with you over the phone and figure out exactly what the problem might be, whether it is with your console, how it is connected to the internet, or even if it is something with the Netflix application and then find the solution that will correct this for you.:)

1 posts since
Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 6:56 PM in response to: LYNDSK
Re: Wii connection and netflix

I'm not sure that this will solve your problem. But I went to the Wii Menu > Settings > Network Settings > Wireless Connection > DNS Settings (scroll over four times) > set "Obtain DNS Automatically" to "No" and click "next", enter 8.8.8.8 for the primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 for the secondary DNS.

I had this issue, and this worked great! These are Google's DNS servers (very reliable)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)