Skip navigation
2,621 Views 1 Reply Last post: May 21, 2012 3:14 AM by NIGHTFIRE5
RSS
NEKOMEOW14 2 posts since
May 21, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

May 21, 2012 2:02 AM

Account Transfer 3DS to 3DS?

Hello. I currently own a Black color 3DS but ever since I knew about the Midnight Purple 3DS coming out? I plan on getting that one. My question is... all the StreetPass things I've done such as the coins collected, amount of steps, Puzzle pieces I've collected, the Find Mii quests, and INCLUDING my Mii character I've created in there... can those be transferred to the New purple 3DS I plan to get? Are they stored in the memory chip? or would I literally have to start that all over again on the New 3DS? Cuz that would suck....=(

NIGHTFIRE5 3,809 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
May 21, 2012 3:14 AM in response to: NEKOMEOW14
Re: Account Transfer 3DS to 3DS?

This here tells exactly what is transferred from one Nintendo 3DS system to another.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/images/transfer_process.png

It is also very, VERY important to note, that you must have BOTH systems in your possession in order to perform a system transfer. In all honesty though, it might not be such a bad idea to keep a second Nintendo 3DS system around. It'll allow you to Download Play games like Mario Kart 7 and Star Fox 64 3D with a friend who doesn't have a system, you'll be able to tag the other system every day for the Find Mii and Find Mii II games in StreetPass Mii Plaza, and you could have each system have it's own uses. For example, you could use the Midnight Purple system for playing games, and you could set-up the Cosmo Black system by your computer so you could use Netflix while working online.

Also, the "memory chip" I believe you are talking about is the "SD Card".

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)