Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
4,412 Views 8 Replies Last post: May 30, 2012 10:37 AM by GLACIUSX25
RSS
55044 122 posts since
May 2, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

May 27, 2012 12:17 PM

Why no survey?

I linked my Nintendo DSi with my Club Nintendo account. Then online, I entered the Serial number and it registered but I didn't get a survey. Please help!

TYLER645 1,015 posts since
Oct 9, 2011
May 27, 2012 12:25 PM in response to: 55044
Re: Why no survey?

That's weird. Maybe you should wait a day or two and see it shows up. It could be a glitch on Club Nintendo. If it doesn't show up in a day or two, I would call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700.

MOCHAGIANT 29 posts since
Aug 7, 2011
May 28, 2012 11:55 PM in response to: 55044

Have u tried entering the PIN which is on the insert with the club nintendo emblem on it and found in the box d console was packed into? Well, for my wii, I did receive a survey after registering the serial number but since it was bought before club nintendo was established, there weren't any PIN inserts and so I didn't get any coins. If u only entered the serial number, I don't think you'll get any coins, u need d PIN. If u lost it, u probably should contact nintendo.

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
May 29, 2012 6:23 PM in response to: MOCHAGIANT

MOCHAGIANT  wrote:

Have u tried entering the PIN which is on the insert with the club nintendo emblem on it and found in the box d console was packed into? Well, for my wii, I did receive a survey after registering the serial number but since it was bought before club nintendo was established, there weren't any PIN inserts and so I didn't get any coins. If u only entered the serial number, I don't think you'll get any coins, u need d PIN. If u lost it, u probably should contact nintendo.

MOCHAGIANT is right, you have to type in the pin code to get the coins, and the serial number is for the warranty. If you don't have the pin number anymore then you should call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 so that they can make sure you get those coins.

GLACIUSX25 1,892 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
May 29, 2012 7:06 PM in response to: DSI'S

The original DSi had no PIN, the serial number+linking your account was the method to register it for coins.

The DSi XL came with a PIN, however.

NINTENDOCOLLECTOR123 23 posts since
May 22, 2012
May 29, 2012 9:23 PM in response to: GLACIUSX25

There is and has been a Club Nintendo PIN in almost every Nintendo product released in the last decade. Even in the decade before that, they had Nintendo Power PIN's. You probably just lost the insert and that is why it is not showing up as a survey on Club Nintendo.

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
May 29, 2012 9:33 PM in response to: NINTENDOCOLLECTOR123

NINTENDOCOLLECTOR123  wrote:

There is and has been a Club Nintendo PIN in almost every Nintendo product released in the last decade. Even in the decade before that, they had Nintendo Power PIN's. You probably just lost the insert and that is why it is not showing up as a survey on Club Nintendo.

Actually, Nintendo just in the last couple of years started to put pin codes in the packages with their consoles, but games have always had the pin codes.

GLACIUSX25 1,892 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
May 30, 2012 10:37 AM in response to: NINTENDOCOLLECTOR123

If you go here http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp

And read under Eligible Products, and scroll all the way down to Nintendo DSi, it says

Nintendo DSi system registrations do qualify for Coins when the system serial number has been registered in Club Nintendo, the associated survey has been completed, and the Nintendo DSi Shop has been linked to your Club Nintendo account (wireless broadband connection required). Click here for more information. The Nintendo DSi will receive the free 90-day warranty extension when the serial number is registered in your Club Nintendo account even if the associated survey and Nintendo DSi link are not completed. The Nintendo DSi does not come with a PIN.

So, there is no PIN with the ORIGINAL DSi.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)