Skip navigation
8,577 Views 3 Replies Last post: Jun 29, 2012 7:16 AM by RAICHU777
RSS
JNO74 2 posts since
Jun 19, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 19, 2012 3:10 PM

Wii Fit weight is incorrect! How can I fix this issue?

When I do the complete Body Test it says my BMI is within "Normal" range.
It's my understanding the the Wii Fit based your weight & the height you initially setup.
Why does the Wii Fit think I way 35 lbs less than I actually do!?

I understand it's not an actual "scale" per say but I'd think it would be closer to my accurate weight! 

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this issue??

MARIO 3,232 posts since
Apr 7, 2010
Jun 19, 2012 3:14 PM in response to: JNO74
Re: Wii Fit weight is incorrect! How can I fix this issue?

I think the Wii Balance Board is a very accurate scale, but if you use it on thick carpeting it may give incorrect readings. If this is the case I would recommend installing the foot extensions that were included with it. This page (click here) has more information.

RAICHU777 10 posts since
Dec 19, 2011
Jun 29, 2012 7:16 AM in response to: JNO74
Re: Wii Fit weight is incorrect! How can I fix this issue?

BMI is meant to calculate whether you're in a right height and weight for your age. At times, it might be a perfect calculation, or completely off. BMI is not always accurate and will sometimes have errors, like Fitness Gram. The Wii Fit Balance Board was programmed in this way, and therefore, it is not always precise with its BMIs. However, it is not always like this, so it must have been an error.

If you've tried measuring your BMI over and over again, my advice is to just treat it like one of those errors and move on--or send it for repairs. Hope this helped!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)