Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
8,956 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jul 28, 2012 10:04 AM by MACHBIKER
RSS
YODADDYO8 1 posts since
Jul 28, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 28, 2012 9:55 AM

Netflix sign-in page will not load

I downloaded Netflix to my Wii.  When I get to the page where it asks whether I am a Netflix member, when I click yes (or no, for that matter), the next page will not load.  This is the first time that I am loading Netflix on to this Wii.  I assumed that after I answered "yes" to being a Netflix member, I would be given an activation code that I would enter into my Netflix account.  Can anyone tell me what I am missing?  Thanks!

MACHBIKER 2,470 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 28, 2012 10:04 AM in response to: YODADDYO8
Re: Netflix sign-in page will not load
  1. After downloading Netflix Instant Streaming for Wii, return to the Wii Menu.
  2. Select Netflix Instant Streaming, then select "Start."
  3. When asked if you are already a Netflix member, select "Yes" to reach the Member Sign In screen. 
    • If you are not already a member, select "No" and fill out the required fields on the screen to begin a free one month trial.
  4. On the Member Sign In screen, click "Email."

5. Using the onscreen keyboard, enter the email address that you  have associated to your Netflix account. (This is the same email  address you would use to sign into Netflix.com.)
  6. Once the email address is correctly typed, select "Enter",  then select the "Password" area, and use the Wii Remote to enter your  Netflix account password. Select "Enter" when finished.
  7. When your email and password have been entered, select the "Continue" button.
  8. Once you have successfully signed in, you can watch TV episodes and movies streaming from Netflix on your Wii console.

If you have forgotten your Netflix password or need other assistance  with your Netflix account, including removing a previous account from  the Wii console, please visit www.netflix.com/support

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)