Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
3,879 Views 4 Replies Last post: Aug 4, 2014 3:25 PM by ONE-OF-THREE
RSS
PREYONNA2000 1 posts since
Aug 9, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 9, 2012 11:53 AM

Registered DSI and didn't get coins

Just registered my DSI and didn't recieve 100 coins or a survey. I know my system doesnt qualify for the extra 90 day warranty.The game was registered successfully how do I get the coins?

MACHBIKER 2,470 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
Aug 9, 2012 12:07 PM in response to: PREYONNA2000
Re: Registered DSI and didn't get coins

You need to register the DSi's serial number and  link the DSi Shop to Club Nintendo to get the 160 Coins.  Here are instructions on how to link the DSi Shop to Club Nintendo.  Also, the system does qualify for an additional 90 day warranty.

The DSi XL, on the other hand, requires you to use the PIN included with each new system.

M0R_GAMING 1 posts since
Aug 4, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 12:02 PM in response to: MACHBIKER

I did that but i didnt get the coins

ONE-OF-THREE 6,399 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Aug 4, 2014 3:25 PM in response to: M0R_GAMING

M0R_GAMING  wrote:

I did that but i didnt get the coins

Give a call to Nintendo's 1-800-255-3700 (6 am ~ 7 pm Pacific, everyday) Customer Service number, or use their webform to contact them, and one of the service representatives will be able to figure out what the problem is, and make sure you do receive the proper amount of Club Nintendo coinage and Elite Status points for registering your DSi.

TYLER645 1,015 posts since
Oct 9, 2011
Aug 9, 2012 12:08 PM in response to: PREYONNA2000

PREYONNA2000  wrote:

Just registered my DSI and didn't recieve 100 coins or a survey. I know my system doesnt qualify for the extra 90 day warranty.The game was registered successfully how do I get the coins?

You should get the 90 day warranty if you got the system new. Did you link your Club Nintendo to the DSi Shop? I believe that's your problem. Here's instructions how to link your account:

Linking your Nintendo DSi Shop account to your Club Nintendo account for registration rewards

Club Nintendo members can register their Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DSi XL system and link their Nintendo DSi Shop account to their Club Nintendo membership to earn Coins. Once linked, Nintendo DSi Shop downloads will automatically be registered in the Club Nintendo account. These downloads will also qualify for Post Play surveys that earn Coins which may be redeemed for Club Nintendo rewards.

Important note: Make sure your Club Nintendo user name and password are made of letters and numbers only. Do not use any special characters, such as "_" or "&". If you have a special character in your current user name or password, visit Club Nintendo and change it through "My Account Settings."

1. Connect your system to the Internet.
2. Visit the Nintendo DSi Shop on your Nintendo DSi.
3. Select the "Start Shopping" button.
4. Select the "Settings" button.
5. Select the "Settings and Features" button.
6. Select the "Club Nintendo Settings" button.
7. Enter your Club Nintendo account information
8. Now just wait 30 minutes for your coins to appear in your Club Nintendo account!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)