Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
3,612 Views 3 Replies Last post: Oct 4, 2012 8:17 PM by NIGHTFIRE5
RSS
LORDSOFSKULLS 1 posts since
Oct 4, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 4, 2012 8:21 AM

Nintendo :3 Do a Purple XL for Christmas.

I would love a purple 3DS XL come out for Christmas.  I am planning on buying 3DS XL this christmas cause i see more worth currently to buy 3DS than PS Vita, to finally be able to start my collection of DS/3DS games.

I am a video collector so i like my consoles being as good looking as conditions of my video games.

http://nintendoculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/majoras-mask-3d.jpg

here also article about it that has different screenshots how it might had looked with majoras mask =)

http://kotaku.com/5934090/if-only-this-beautiful-majoras-mask-3ds-was-real

For Christmas, this would make a really nice hot cupcake of a seller. =) *HINT HINT Nintendo*

MACHBIKER 2,470 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
Oct 4, 2012 10:06 AM in response to: LORDSOFSKULLS
Re: Nintendo :3 Do a Purple XL for Christmas.

It is a good idea for Nintendo to create a purple 3DS XL, but please note that these forums are for technical issues only, not general discussion.  You can make a suggestion to Nintendo with their webform.

TRACYB2588 26 posts since
Jan 14, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 7:43 PM in response to: MACHBIKER

Unfortunatly Nintendo does not "look" in these forums for suggestions, this forum is for technical support only. I suggest you use the web form to contact them....

Although I would be 1st in line to buy this Purple is my favorite color and Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game!

NIGHTFIRE5 3,412 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Oct 4, 2012 8:17 PM in response to: TRACYB2588

TRACYB2588  wrote:

Unfortunatly Nintendo does not "look" in these forums for suggestions, this forum is for technical support only. I suggest you use the web form to contact them....

Although I would be 1st in line to buy this Purple is my favorite color and Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game!

To be honest, it's really not all that likely that they would release a purple Nintendo 3DS XL console that quickly, since it's only been a few months since Nintendo released the Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS XL console. It would actually be more likely that we would get the limited edition Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL console before a pueple Nintendo 3DS XL was released.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)