Skip navigation
4,818 Views 3 Replies Last post: Oct 12, 2012 7:23 PM by NIGHTFIRE5
RSS
UNKNOWNENEMY 1 posts since
Oct 12, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 12, 2012 11:12 AM

Old Pokemon Games on The New Ds's

Nintendo Can you please Bring back the Pokemon Sapphire,Ruby, and Emrald Green back to the Ds(You don't have to make it to the 3ds Make like you did with Soul Silver and Heart Gold Were you re did them for the Ds) Because I don't want to go out their and by a Ds lite just to play gameboy games. Since you took off the gameboy port at the bottom of the Ds i have'nt been able to play some of my favorite Pokemon games

MARIOGOLFER777 2,329 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 12:02 PM in response to: UNKNOWNENEMY
Re: Old Pokemon Games on The New Ds's

Please note that these forums are for tech support only and not game suggestions or general discussion. This thread may be locked by an NOA Tech. Sorry.

EARTHBOUND33 2,270 posts since
Jul 1, 2010
Oct 12, 2012 6:44 PM in response to: UNKNOWNENEMY

sorry, but nobody can really help you with that on here, as none of us users actually work for nintendo (other than MODs of course). However you can contact nintendo directly via their webform. They do not usually take suggestions, however your input will be noted.

NIGHTFIRE5 3,743 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Oct 12, 2012 7:23 PM in response to: UNKNOWNENEMY

UNKNOWNENEMY  wrote:

Nintendo Can you please Bring back the Pokemon Sapphire,Ruby, and Emrald Green back to the Ds(You don't have to make it to the 3ds Make like you did with Soul Silver and Heart Gold Were you re did them for the Ds) Because I don't want to go out their and by a Ds lite just to play gameboy games. Since you took off the gameboy port at the bottom of the Ds i have'nt been able to play some of my favorite Pokemon games

As the others have said, this is not a tech-support related issue, and as such, is not allowed on this site.

However, I would like to point something out.

While the idea of having older Pokemon games released through the Virtual Console service such as Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition, Pokemon Crystal Version, Pokemon Ruby Version, Pokemon Sapphire Version, Pokemon FireRed Version, Pokemon LeafGreen Version, and Pokemon Emerald Version sounds fine and fun in theory, as it stands, no Game Boy, Game Boy Color, or Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games support multiplayer game modes of any kind. As such, it would be impossible for users to obtain a complete PokeDex through any means on any of the games. There would be no trading other players and no battling one another. The only trades and battles that could be done would be those that can happen in the game itself. That would also mean the likes of mixing records and playing mini-games would also not be possible. As a single player game, they work fine, but one of the big ideas of the Pokemon games of old was to battle and trade one another.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)