Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
66,466 Views 11 Replies Last post: Nov 7, 2013 4:43 PM by TOMED
RSS
FURIKII 2 posts since
Nov 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 18, 2012 11:30 PM

Error 111-9000: eShop refuses to load

I've received several error messages over the course of the day, and was finally able to get my Wii U consistently connected to the internet, but I'm still coming across several errors. Miiverse showing a simplified text-formatted forum; pages not loading correctly in the browser; but the most infuriatingly annoying is the eShop not loading up. It either gives me error 111-9000, saying "An unexpected error has ocurred. The software will now close." or sometimes another error that says something along the lines of "Unable to load page." I'm just wondering how widespread this issue is, and if it is something that is fixable either through a system patch or something else before I either return it to the store or Nintendo.

SWEET_HEX 1 posts since
Nov 24, 2012
Nov 24, 2012 8:04 AM in response to: FURIKII
Re: Error 111-9000: eShop refuses to load

I've had the exact same sequence of errors. Would love it if someone could help us out.....

CPM 1,260 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
HITMAN88 14 posts since
Nov 24, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 10:34 AM in response to: CPM

This didn't relate to the same error message?  Which one of those tips were you suggesting that is in the link?

BBBENBUUU 1 posts since
Nov 23, 2012
Nov 23, 2012 8:38 PM in response to: FURIKII

I got this error trying to download Trine 2 after paying for it. I started the download, and then closed it to do a video chat, thinking it would keep downloading in the background. Turns out it stopped the download, so I started it again. Then it got to about 33% and then this error came up and now I can't resume the download or do anything to get the game that I paid for. Pretty annoying.

HITMAN88 14 posts since
Nov 24, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 10:34 AM in response to: FURIKII

Thank God someone else is having this issue.  I do feel bad that you are, but at least I know its not just me.  This and the Miiverse problems have been driving me nuts.  I was on the phone with customer service yesterday and they had me switch my console country from US to Canada and it fixed it while I was on the phone with the representative.  But right after I got off the phone and tried to go back in the same errors occurred.  I mostly get the 111-9000 error, but also the other error with not being able to load the page.  Miiverse is also very spotty for me and sometimes will get hung up loading.  I think all things online related are a big issue right now for Nintendo and they need to get some information out to the community fast.  Have you found a way to resolve this 111-9000 error?

HITMAN88 14 posts since
Nov 24, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 8:21 PM in response to: FURIKII

Anyone find a fix for this issue?  Was looking to download some eshop games but can't even connect to the thing.

FROBASE 1 posts since
Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 6:30 AM in response to: FURIKII
Error Code: 111-9000

Situation:

• Unable to find your specific error code. Please search your Wii U error code again, making sure to enter it exactly as it appears.

• If you are still unable to locate troubleshooting for your specific error code, below is a list of troubleshooting steps that resolve most home network connection issues:

• It's your sytem! What do mean unable to find specific error. Love the wii u concept, but if it doesn't do what it is susposed to do what is the point. I'm writing this on my laptop using wifi and my wii is in my bed room farther away from the router is working fine. WiFi is fine. Wii U not so fine. Internet is working in Wii U but eShop won't open and if it does by the time I go to download it kicks me off. I got rid of cable to watch netflix and can not. Mario give me an answer. Help.
IWANTGARDEVOIR 1 posts since
Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 1:32 PM in response to: FURIKII

I, also, have been getting 111-9000 and 111-9001 while trying to access eShop on Wii U. Every once in a while it will give an unable to connect to the internet, but that is very infrequent. Would like to know how to get that resolved. At least my freezing issues have been resolved.

STEVEKELLOGG 1 posts since
Aug 10, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 10:15 AM in response to: FURIKII

So I figured out what the problem was with the Error 111-9000 code. What actually was the problem was the power to the Wii U. I recently bought an extra power supply unit. (those things with extra outlets) and when i had the wii u plugged into it..I noticed my Netflix wasn't working and the Eshop wasn't working either. Thus getting the error code message. So I tried messing with the internet and nothing seemed to work. So I took out the extra power supply unit and plugged the Wii U directly into the home outlet and everything was perfect again. And just to check that it wasn't some freak lucky fix I tried it again with the extra power supply unit and sure enough it wouldn't work. So if you have your Wii U plugged into some extra outlet remove it and try a home outlet. If that doesn't work then you're not getting enough power to your console

Hope this helped.

I also may post a video on youtube on how to fix it because there is literally no information anywhere on how to actually fix this problem.

***Edited to remove censored content.***

Message was edited by: NOA_TECH_MIKA

TOMED 2 posts since
Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 4:43 PM in response to: STEVEKELLOGG

It is NOT an issue with power supply for your Wii U or anything on your side. Error 111-9000 has to do with Nintendo's servers being overloaded due to high traffic on the eShop, usually when new games/content are released. You may see the error code 007-2100 at the same time on your 3DS when trying to access the eShop there. You'll just have to wait it out and try again later.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)