Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
2,158 Views 1 Reply Last post: Nov 23, 2012 8:09 PM by LORDFENIX
RSS
TH3GREATON3 5 posts since
Nov 19, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 23, 2012 2:48 PM

Can't unlink network ID to club Nintendo account?

Really?
So you have one useless brick wii u
and see another you can buy. Of course you'll try to get another one if you can afford it.
But you can't link several network ID's to a club nintendo account.
Ok so how do you unlink?
Ok..so Nintendo should be able to do it. So I call Nintendo and wait, what? They can't do it?
Even though you have access to everyones account by default (obviously) y'all still can't alter it?
People at Nintendo...what can you do!? Seriously there are so many simple issues that shouldn't exist yet they do.
Anyone else trying to do this? I think I seen posts this past monday about such disappointing situations.

LORDFENIX 1 posts since
Nov 23, 2012
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 23, 2012 8:09 PM in response to: TH3GREATON3
Re: Can't unlink network ID to club Nintendo account?

Sort of the same issue...  We got a Wii-U from one store... noticed some issues with it... got our money back at the local store...  now attempting to log into new wii-u with same account and it wont allow me...  I was on the phone with their CS for almost a hr and they they cut me off... i call back  SORRY WE ARE CLOSED message...  talk about upsetting someone who just wants to keep his account....

All i want is for them to either A  delete my account allowing me to keep my email and ID (i dont have any purchases yet so wont hurt it) or B unlink the ID from the one Wii-U and link it to the other...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)