Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
2,075 Views 3 Replies Last post: Nov 24, 2012 7:25 PM by MARIO
RSS
YUMIL1988 5 posts since
Nov 24, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 24, 2012 6:54 PM

How do I use Zelda 2 Restore Points?

So, I found out last week that Zelda 2 on the Virtual Console has been updated to allow you to set restore points while you play. I've found countless websites talking about how they exist and how much they are appreciated, but I cannot find anything that actually tells me how to use them.

Being able to use restore points would be a huge blessing since I'm fairly terrible at Zelda 2. I know how to save, but that just sets me back to the start point again. So...does anyone know how to set a restore point and then go back to it later?

MARIO 3,249 posts since
Apr 7, 2010
Nov 24, 2012 7:01 PM in response to: YUMIL1988
Re: How do I use Zelda 2 Restore Points?

The option to create a restore point should be available when you press the home button. If you haven't, you should update Zelda II to make sure it is the most recent version.

MARIO 3,249 posts since
Apr 7, 2010
Nov 24, 2012 7:25 PM in response to: YUMIL1988
Re: How do I use Zelda 2 Restore Points?

Oh, for some reason I was thinking this was about the 3DS version. The Wii version will automatically create a restore point when you press the home button to exit the game. You cannot use this to save a spot, as once you load the game again the restore point will be deleted, unfortunately.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)