Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
4,822 Views 3 Replies Last post: Apr 5, 2014 5:41 PM by CASPER313_
RSS
JD15 1 posts since
Dec 26, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 26, 2012 8:57 AM

Playing old games on new wii u system

How can play my old games on my new Nintendo Wii U console?

DEMONROACH 67 posts since
Nov 22, 2012
Dec 26, 2012 10:37 AM in response to: JD15
Re: Playing old games on new wii u system

You better learn fast, because that's all you will be playing.  Nintendo released the Wii U with no game developed FOR the Wii U.  The first real Wii U exclusive is Pikmin which doesn't come out for 6 months.

ONE-OF-THREE 6,374 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Dec 26, 2012 9:53 AM in response to: JD15

GamePad.jpg

Yes you most certainly can play Wii console video games on the Wii U, just a few things you will need and need to do before you can though.

You can't actually use the GamePad to play those video games, so you will still need the Wii Remote, which you have to sync with the Wii U, and also any other Wii console accessory such as the Nunchuk, and also make sure that the Sensor Bar is attached to the Wii U too.

Then all it takes is just clicking the Wii icon on your GamePad and the Wii U will be switched over to Wii Mode and you can begin playing your Wii console video games there.

CASPER313_ 6 posts since
Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 5:41 PM in response to: JD15

i have the same question almost.. my wii u was playing all my wii games fine.. and now it won't load any old wii games.. dance party, zumba.. any old games but any games made for the wii u will load.. any clues why? did they change a feature?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)