Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
6,239 Views 3 Replies Last post: May 10, 2013 2:14 PM by ONE-OF-THREE
RSS
SHORTMAN00 4 posts since
Jan 5, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 24, 2013 7:20 AM

Forgot my Nintendo Network password

I'm trying to find my balance for the digital deluxe promotion for Wii U Deluxe owners, but I can't remember my password. The website tells me to go to the Wii U menu to retrieve it but there is no option for "forgot password" or "retrieve password" or anything like that. How do I get it or change it?

FITHEMASTERSWORD 1,458 posts since
Jan 16, 2012
Jan 24, 2013 7:53 AM in response to: SHORTMAN00
Re: Forgot my Nintendo Network password

Go to the Wii U, on the User Selection screen, go to your user hit user settings, and hit "I Forgot." It'll send an email to the registered email address to help get your password back.

ASHAAK 1 posts since
May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 7:30 AM in response to: FI THE MASTER SWORD

Why isnt it sending a new one to my email???? Help!!

ONE-OF-THREE 6,582 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
May 10, 2013 2:14 PM in response to: ASHAAK

ASHAAK  wrote:

Why isnt it sending a new one to my email???? Help!!

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wiiu/en_na/account_your_account.jsp

If you still have not received the email by now, perhaps your email account is blocking it as spam or something, so try adding @nintendo.net to your email address book and then try sending the "Forgot Email" again and see if you might get it this time.

But if still no luck, give a call to Nintendo's 1-800-255-3700 (6 am ~ 7 pm Pacific, everyday) Customer Service number, and they will be able to help you.

Not Receiving E-Mails from Nintendo

Situation:

• E-mails sent from Nintendo (email verification, PIN reset, etc) are not arriving.
  •  

What to do:

• Make sure you've waited long enough. E-mails usually arrive within 1-2 hours.

• Verify that the e-mail address associated to your Nintendo Network Account is correct, and update it if needed. (How To)

• If you are using a spam filter, make sure that your e-mail settings allow e-mails from the following domain name: @nintendo.net.

Still Not Resolved:

• If you are still not receiving e-mails, we will need to research your issue further. Please contact us by calling 1-800-255-3700.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)