This discussion is locked
7,521 Views 15 Replies Last post: Feb 25, 2013 6:57 AM by NOA_TECH_MIKA
RSS
GAMEGIRL00 36 posts since
Apr 29, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 27, 2013 5:43 PM

Animal Crossing 3DS XL

I am a huge an of the Animal Crossing series. I heard about the Animal Crossing 3ds xl system released in Japan and I think it is really great! Currently, I am saving money for it, unknowing if it will even be released here in the United States. I was wondering if there is any information at all on whether or not the special bundle will be released in the USA. Please advice, any information on Animal Crossing 3ds and the special 3ds xl bundle would be appreciated.

MARIO 3,249 posts since
Apr 7, 2010
Jan 27, 2013 5:52 PM in response to: GAMEGIRL00
Re: Animal Crossing 3DS XL

There have been no announcements about it at this time. There's no date for Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release, so I would look for information closer to when that is announced.

SNESNESCUBE64 1,147 posts since
Aug 4, 2012
Jan 28, 2013 10:11 AM in response to: GAMEGIRL00

Its supposed to be white with a few animal crossing logos. Not too special.

MARIO 3,249 posts since
Apr 7, 2010
Jan 27, 2013 6:03 PM in response to: GAMEGIRL00

There's no information on it. If it happens, they'll probably announce it closer to when the game is going to be released.

MARIO 3,249 posts since
Apr 7, 2010
Jan 27, 2013 6:07 PM in response to: GAMEGIRL00

I couldn't say.

Aug 4, 2012
Jan 27, 2013 6:10 PM in response to: MARIO

This is what it looks like.

image.jpg

Aug 4, 2012
Jan 27, 2013 6:13 PM in response to: GAMEGIRL00

No, no other websites, i got this from google images.

NIGHTFIRE5 3,743 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Jan 27, 2013 10:28 PM in response to: GAMEGIRL00

GAMEGIRL00  wrote:

I would love to see a Nintendo Direct about the Animal Crossing 3ds xl system coming to the USA! I need it

I understand that you're excited for the upcoming release of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf game for the Nintendo 3DS handheld gaming system, as well as hoping that Nintendo of America will release the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Nintendo 3DS XL handheld gaming system across North America, but please do remember, first, this is a peer-to-peer tech-support forum site where it's members can come to get help with actual problems that they are having, such as if a game is no longer saving data correctly or if buttons on a controller or system are no longer responding. Discussions which do not feature a tech-support problem or question are generally considered a "general chat" thread, and those generally are not allowed on here.

Second, another thing to remember is that currently, there have been no special edition Nintendo 3DS XL systems released by Nintendo of America. As far as Nintendo 3DS system in total go, only two special limited edition systems have been released thus far by Nintendo of America, which are the The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Nintendo 3DS system, and the upcoming February 4 2013 release of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Nintendo 3DS system.

Nintendo of America currently has Animal Crossing: New Leaf scheduled for release in "the first half of 2013", meaning they currently plan to release the game no later than the end of June 2013, although release dates are subject to change. If you want to be among the first to know when the game will be released, or if Nintendo of America will announce that they will be releasing this special Nintendo 3DS XL system across North America, you would probably be best to follow Nintendo of America on Twitter.

Also, just as a friendly reminder, if you're thinking about importing one of the Japanese Animal Crossing: New Leaf Nintendo 3DS XL systems from Japan, do remember that Nintendo 3DS systems and games are region-locked, meaning that you'll only be able to play retail Japanese games on a Nintendo 3DS system imported from Japan, not counting Nintendo eShop downloads, of course.

ALLI417 1 posts since
Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 12:28 PM in response to: GAMEGIRL00

I'm dying to own that Animal Crossing 3DS XL. It is the hottest console design. The powers that be have to release it here in the US. I own a regular 3DS and will gladly chuck it for that model...

Aug 4, 2012
Feb 24, 2013 12:47 PM in response to: ALLI417

The animal crossing 3ds LL is a japanese only console and you wont be able to charge it in north america because of a voltage difference. You would also not be able to play north american 3ds games because they are region locked.

NOA_TECH_MIKA 394 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Feb 25, 2013 6:57 AM in response to: GAMEGIRL00

Hi guys,

This thread is starting to get a little bit too chatty and is starting to stray off topic. Please remember to keep all your discussions related to technical support and troubleshooting. Asking about the release of certain products are games does not fall within these themes, so I'm going to have to lock this now.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)