Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
3,571 Views 6 Replies Last post: Mar 3, 2013 7:31 PM by P0P2
RSS
THECRAPGAMER 4 posts since
Feb 24, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 24, 2013 6:50 PM

Getting error when trying to go to E-shop....

Hello people, I've had my Wii U for about a month now and I am having trouble accessing the E-shop, I've been wanting to buy some games  and download demo's, but it always comes up error and "cant display page" when I try to get the download going. It took me 2 weeks to finally get Ballon Fight, and it took me 3 days of constant trying to get F-Zero.

I have a wired connection because I bought the adapter. Also, I have a gaming router and play online with my other consoles all the time. I reset my router and modem and I still have these issues.

Any advice?

MARIOGOLFER777 2,329 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
Feb 25, 2013 2:51 AM in response to: THECRAPGAMER
Re: Getting error when trying to go to E-shop....

Are you getting an error code?

Jul 11, 2012
Feb 25, 2013 12:09 PM in response to: THECRAPGAMER

Nintendo's error code lookup can't find either of these error codes, but you might want to try the steps listed (I used 111 9007 as an example, they both say the exact same thing):

Error Code: 111-9007

Situation:

Unable to find your specific error code. Please search your Wii U error code again, making sure to enter it exactly as it appears.

If you are still unable to locate troubleshooting for your specific error code, below is a list of troubleshooting steps that resolve most home network connection issues:

What to do:

• Power cycle your home network.

• If your wireless router or access point is unresponsive, power cycling these devices may resolve your connection issue. [How to]

• Ensure you are using the correct password for your Wi-Fi network.

• If your wireless router or access point is secured with a security key or password, review this password to ensure you have entered it correctly in the Wii U. [How to]

• Create a new connection on your Wii U.

• Create a new connection on your Wii U. This will ensure you are connecting to the correct Wi-Fi network and the Wi-Fi network is currently visible to your Wii U. [How to]

• Check for wireless interference.

• Wireless interference can result in a weakened connection between your Wii U and your wireless router or access point. Review your Wi-Fi network’s setup to ensure an optimal wireless environment. [How to]

Still Not Resolved:

• If the issue persists, please contact us at 1-800-255-3700. Specially trained representatives will be available to assist you, 6:00am - 7:00pm (PST), seven days a week.

Was this information helpful?
Yes
No
P0P2 2 posts since
Mar 2, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 11:49 AM in response to: MARIOGOLFER777

I would like some answers too. I've had my console for a month and it is not able to connect to eshop, miiverse or google street yet it can connect to the internet. Somehow I managed to get the system update.....took over 24 hours and managed to download mario but now I can never connect to the eshop and am not motivated to keep trying as I did at first. This is a WiiU PROBLEM not a network problem....they need to admit the problem and fix it!

Jul 11, 2012
Mar 2, 2013 11:50 AM in response to: P0P2

P0P2  wrote:

I would like some answers too. I've had my console for a month and it is not able to connect to eshop, miiverse or google street yet it can connect to the internet. Somehow I managed to get the system update.....took over 24 hours and managed to download mario but now I can never connect to the eshop and am not motivated to keep trying as I did at first. This is a WiiU PROBLEM not a network problem....they need to admit the problem and fix it!

Are you getting any error codes?

P0P2 2 posts since
Mar 2, 2013
Mar 3, 2013 7:31 PM in response to: THECRAPGAMER

My situation is much like others'.....same error codes as in the post above and as have been mentioned in other posts and like others I have an xbox360, wii and various laptops, ipods etc so it is not a general connectivity issue. I have tried some fixes ie setting ip and dns etc but while i can connect to the internet it will only sporadically allow me to connect to the eshop, google street view and miiverse.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)