Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
14,124 Views 10 Replies Last post: Apr 17, 2013 2:17 PM by LOVEPROFUSION15
RSS
WINWINO 3 posts since
Mar 30, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 30, 2013 11:27 AM

My 3DS XL didnt come with the club nintendo card

I just bought a 3DSXL and it doesn't come with a club nintendo card as the games did (both of them have been registred)
what should i do? is there a way that you can give me the corresponding one if i give my serial number?

Also, registering my serial number says that it is invalid.

I was told that if i logged to my club nintendo account through my 3DS XL i could link it, but it was not possible to do so.

Also, a friend of mine bough his 3DS XL at the same store the same day and he did get his Code, he has already downloaded his free game.

MARIOGOLFER777 2,329 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
Mar 30, 2013 1:35 PM in response to: WINWINO
Re: My 3DS XL didnt come with the club nintendo card

You didn't buy the system used, did you?

GLACIUSX25 1,923 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Mar 30, 2013 2:54 PM in response to: WINWINO

Just call Nintendo (MarioGolfer will probably provide the number right after this post).

They'll require you to send in like proof of purchase (typically the UPC bar code thing on the box) and they can manually register it for you.

And be sure to mention the promotion, just in case

FITHEMASTERSWORD 1,458 posts since
Jan 16, 2012
Mar 31, 2013 12:12 PM in response to: GLACIUSX25

That's exactly what I did. I accidentally threw my 3DS PIN away (didn't know about CN at the time),  and a few months later, I was a few coins short of getting a reward. I  contacted Nintendo to see my options, and I got this email back:

Hello,

I'm  glad you've contacted us about the missing PIN for your Nintendo 3DS,  and I can certainly empathize with you in this situation.  If you no longer have the PIN code that came with the Nintendo 3DS, you can send us the UPC Code (this is the bar code found on the box) and we'll register it for you.  Please attach the UPC Code to a letter explaining the situation and send it to us by traceable mail to the following address:

Nintendo of America

Attn: CS Admin

4600 150th Ave NE

Redmond, WA  98052

Once we receive your UPC code as proof of purchase, we'll be able to add the registration to your Club Nintendo account and 160 coins to your total.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reply to this email.  Be sure to include your original email as well as this response if you do.

Jul 11, 2012
Apr 1, 2013 3:41 PM in response to: WINWINO

Either using the webform or to nintendo@noa.nintendo.com

Jul 11, 2012
Mar 30, 2013 4:14 PM in response to: WINWINO

You can call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 (you were right, Glacius!).

ATOMIKNOIZEDLR 1 posts since
Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 5:05 PM in response to: WINWINO

mine had the pin on the box of the 3ds , same with all my friends with one. I was led to believe games came with a card with pin, and the 3ds hardware box has pin on side of box

FITHEMASTERSWORD 1,458 posts since
Jan 16, 2012
Apr 17, 2013 1:41 PM in response to: ATOMIKNOIZEDLR

That's the serial, not the PIN. The PIN comes on a sheet included inside the box.

LOVEPROFUSION15 1 posts since
Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 2:17 PM in response to: WINWINO

I am in a similar problem. I bought my brother a 3DS XL for his birthday from Gamestop and when I opened up the packaging everything was sealed and together. But when I look through the mauals and all of those papers, I can't find a club nintendo sheet. I went back to Gamestop and told them about this and they said that they can't trade it out with another XL because mine was opened and now in used condition. That I would have to trade it in for value and buy a new one. I told them that it was just the code missing and they told me that its Nintendos fault and I would have to talk to them about it. So now I have to get ahold of Nintendo. I want to do the promotion before it ends. I really think a worker just opened a new XL at the store and took the pin out, but who knows.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)