Skip navigation
15,949 Views 9 Replies Last post: Nov 4, 2012 8:59 AM by MARIOGOLFER777
RSS
3 posts since
May 27, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

May 27, 2010 9:42 PM

Call of Duty, Modern Warfare Reflex Problem

Two days ago we were suddenly unable to connect to COD multiplayer, It had been working fine and then we started getting the following message:

Unable to connect to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex servers. Please try again later.

The internet connection is fine and the Wii can go everywere else ( forcast, news, Internet, etc..)

Is this happening to anyone else or any suggestions as to how to cure this bug?

35 posts since
Apr 2, 2010
May 28, 2010 9:56 AM in response to: TRIBBLEEATER
Re: Call of Duty, Modern Warfare Reflex Problem

Sounds like the COD servers were down, that's all. Keep trying - this happens from time to time.

1 posts since
May 31, 2010
May 31, 2010 9:02 AM in response to: TRIBBLEEATER

This is starting to get frustrating having the same problem went on all weekend and tried to connect this morning and still the same thing. Also got a message saying all my scores have been reset!!! Please what is going on?

3 posts since
Jun 1, 2010
Jun 1, 2010 7:21 PM in response to: TRIBBLEEATER

Is it still down? If so they probably shut the server down completely? I don't know why they would though, it's a relatively new game.

35 posts since
Apr 2, 2010
Jun 4, 2010 10:53 AM in response to: RAH555

From about 9:30PM to midnight PDT on 6/3/10, I was fragging away on COD:MW Reflex online with no issues (other than occasionally sucking during a rather heavy Team Deathmatch round).

1 posts since
Dec 1, 2010
Dec 1, 2010 10:08 AM in response to: TRIBBLEEATER

dude im havin a similar problem.i cant seem to find anyone when i go to multiplayer mode.at first i thought well maybe ppl dont play it anymore so i looked at the archives and found out other wise.i go to find a game, i chose my mode and it takes me to the room and just says waiting on three more players. i thought ok i can wait alittle for more ppl, no prob.30 minutes went by and nothing.i hosted my own game, still nothing.it let me in the game but i cant find ppl on the servers. its for the wii so im wondering if i need to make an account somewhere i aint thought of or what? it doesnt give me a list of servers or anything it just makes me alone on the servers. any help would be cool.

CHINGCHING123 1 posts since
Nov 4, 2012
Nov 4, 2012 7:04 AM in response to: GOLDPAUGH

Ya the server is down it could be the hurricane, or I do not know how to fix it well if anyone knows what the problem is please tell us.

MARIOGOLFER777 2,329 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
Nov 4, 2012 8:59 AM in response to: CHINGCHING123

As a friendly reminder, please don't bump old threads. This thread has been inactive for nearly 2 years.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)