Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
15,406 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jun 9, 2010 7:21 PM by ONE-OF-THREE
RSS
1 posts since
Jun 5, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 5, 2010 11:25 AM

Error Code 107304 on only one channel

I'm getting error code 107304 when I try to connect to the Nintendo Channel. All other channels I have (Shop, News, Forecast, Internet, Check Mii Out, Everybody Votes) work perfectly fine, I only get this code when trying to access the Nintendo Channel.

I'm connecting through my Palm Pixi cell phone WiFi Hotspot feature, and there have been no problems aside from this one. I can use my DS with it with no problems as well.

On a related note, why is there not a "Retry" button when you get this sort of error? I have speculated that the channel is simply trying to load before the connnection is established, as usually I get the error code right as my phone recognizes the connection, and the phone doesn't give a disconnected message until after I press the "Wii Menu" button.

ONE-OF-THREE 6,211 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 9, 2010 7:21 PM in response to: THEPENGUIN
Re: Error Code 107304 on only one channel

According to the Nintendo Error Code Lookup, an 107304 error code is "a problem registering the console to the WiiConnect24 service", which does seem completely unrelated to your actual problem with the Nintendo Channel.

Error Code: 107304

There was a problem registering the console to the WiiConnect24 service. What to do:

• If you have multiple routers and/or modems, try to connect to no more than one router and one modem try connecting from another location.

• If you are using only one modem or router, something on your network or from your Internet Service Provider is blocking the connection. You may need to contact your service provider for more information.

• If you do not have the ability to connect from another location (such as a friend's house), please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may discuss available options.

So probably it would be best to give a call to Nintendo's 1-800-255-3700 (6 am ~ 7 pm Pacific, everyday) Customer Service number and they can figure out exactly what the problem is and talk you through any needed corrections to fix this.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)