Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
9,587 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jun 5, 2010 7:37 PM by ONE-OF-THREE
RSS
1 posts since
Jun 5, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 5, 2010 4:33 PM

DS Lite's charging light won't turn on?

My DS Lite is apparently at full charge (green power indicator). After playing for a little while (less than 1 hr) I tried to plug it in, but the charging light did not turn on as it normally does. The DS Lite is playing just fine and has been nowhere near water. Can someone explain what is wrong? Is there a problem? If so how might I go about fixing it? Any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated.

ONE-OF-THREE 5,871 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 5, 2010 7:37 PM in response to: CARIBOU64NOW
Re: DS Lite's charging light won't turn on?

Might not be a problem and just some type of temporary glitch, so try playing your DS Lite till the battery goes completely dead and then see if the charging light come on when you plug in the charger.:)

And if it doesn't and/or the AC Adapter doesn't seem to be recharging your DS Lite then a person could go through some basic troubleshooting to determine exactly what the problem is and the best solution to it.:)

Such as borrowing another AC Adapter and then another DS Lite battery from a friend or family member to test on your DS Lite.:)

But try deleting the battery first and see if there is a problem or not and then we can go on from there to see what next you might want to do.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)