Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
3,522 Views 6 Replies Last post: Dec 20, 2013 4:03 AM by PIEMASTER0
RSS
FUNKYMUZIC 5 posts since
May 7, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

May 7, 2013 9:27 PM

Nintendoland Freezing

My Wii U is freezing whenever I try to play Nintendoland.  I can only get to the curtain screen, and the music plays, but it never starts the game.  It seems like this problem started after the latest update, since I never had a problem with Nintendoland before.  It is on a disc, but I checked the disc and it's in perfect condition.   Am I going to have to send my Wii U in again to get repaired?!

MARIOGOLFER777 2,329 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
May 8, 2013 3:01 AM in response to: FUNKYMUZIC
Re: Nintendoland Freezing

I would try deleting Nintendo Land's update data and redownloading it.

Or, try setting Miiverse to "English only".

NEKKIBASARA 29 posts since
Nov 20, 2012
May 8, 2013 9:37 AM in response to: FUNKYMUZIC

I am in the same boat as you!  After downloading the April update for the WiiU, I can't get past the splash screen on NintendoLand or Tekken Tag Tournament 2 either.  It just plays the music over and over and it seems to be just these two titles that I have problems with.  Can you turn the system off when it is at the splash screen? I can turn it off and I can eject the disc before when I had this same issue (which turned out to make all games not work for me) it was a laser issue but since it is after the update. I have to wonder...

MARIOGOLFER777 2,329 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
May 9, 2013 2:54 AM in response to: FUNKYMUZIC

Happy to help!

PIEMASTER0 2 posts since
Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 4:03 AM in response to: FUNKYMUZIC

I am having the same problem. I have tired deleting the softwear update and redownloading it, still doesnt work. I even turned the Wiivers into only English still doesnt work. Please Help D:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)