Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
1,445 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jun 23, 2013 3:34 AM by THECLAW
RSS
SWEETCHILLS 1 posts since
Jun 23, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 23, 2013 12:57 AM

3DS Nintendo DS Connection

Up until now, I was enjoying my 3DS but then, a problem started to appear. The C-Gear in my Pokemon Black 2 game started giving me a 'Connection Error' blue screen. Upon investigating of the internet, I've seen people saying you need to setup your DS connections settings and it can be achieved by 1) transferring your old WFC from your old DS through DS Download Play or 2)by doing it from the internet settings in the 3DS.

When I tried to the 1st one, the DS Download Play couldn't detect my DSI so I went with no2. This is where I'm confused.

There is 3 steps when using the Nintendo DS Connections:

1st - The connection slots

2nd - How the DS gonna connect to the router,

3rd -  The DS searches for access points, the key entering

In my case, I choose 1st slot, and searches for access point but as soon as it goes to Step 3, nothing happens. So I reset and decide to put the info manually. When I'm finished, I press test connection settings and I receive Error code 6 which means it can't connect to the internet. The thing is the normal 3DS settings are working perfectly, it can detect my WEP router so I'd like to know why the Nintendo DS connections inside the 3DS connections cannot detect my router while the latter can and if there's a way to fix it

PS : And before someone ask, yes the wifi side light of the 3DS is on and my router is WEP secured, my old DSI could connect to it

THECLAW 304 posts since
Dec 20, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 23, 2013 3:34 AM in response to: SWEETCHILLS
Re: 3DS Nintendo DS Connection

Try setting your router to WPA, for testing purposes.

Pokemon Black 2 supports DSI features while played by a 3DS.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)