Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
2,328 Views 4 Replies Last post: Jul 11, 2013 9:04 AM by KIRBY13432
RSS
XXLUIGIAXX 61 posts since
Jun 30, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 30, 2013 7:16 PM

Gamecube controller?

Does anybody know if the Gamecube/Wii controller called the "Chameleon" from Gamestop (In the USA) is a good controller and worth the money? And, if so, is it still available for purchase. If it's not available do you reccomend the official Nintendo Gamecube controller that comes in an indigo color? How long is the cord on that and what is the estimated price on ebay. It doesnt have to be new, I suggest "Like New"

TYLER645 1,015 posts since
Oct 9, 2011
Jun 30, 2013 7:28 PM in response to: XXLUIGIAXX
Re: Gamecube controller?

These forums are for technical problems only, so this thread will probably soon be locked. To answer your question though, I doubt they still make it anymore because the Nintendo GameCube isn't even supported anymore. All third party accessories are usually cheap and break easily. The "Chameleon" controller is probably cheap and not good. I defiantly recommend the regular GCN controller, and they come in many colors. The cord is 6.5 ft, but Nintendo of Japan released a white Nintendo GameCube controller with a 9.8 ft cable.

TYLER645 1,015 posts since
Oct 9, 2011
Jun 30, 2013 7:43 PM in response to: XXLUIGIAXX

Thanks for your nice comment! I really appreciate it!

I can answer your other technical problems, but if they don't relate to this topic, I would post them in a different thread. I didn't answer you other question about GCN controller price, and they all vary. I would say $10-$30 for a regular controller. Matters the condition. Wavebirds are expensive, and I say $40 and up for those, same with the Japan exclusive white GCN controller with a longer cord.

KIRBY13432 3 posts since
Jul 10, 2013
Jul 11, 2013 9:04 AM in response to: XXLUIGIAXX

I have this controller, and it just isn't built like the originals. The c-stick is different. It still works fine, though, and I got it when SSBB came out, and I have had to hot glue the wires going to the console from the controller back in, and the Z button is really floaty.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)