Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
2,414 Views 1 Reply Last post: Aug 6, 2013 3:05 PM by ONE-OF-THREE
RSS
MARIOMANIAC161 5 posts since
Jul 10, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 4, 2013 12:14 PM

Visa Debit Card Support?

Not really a technical question per say, but I'm just wondering if the Visa Debit card functionality will be implemented with the Nintendo e-Shop at some point.  At least, I assume it isn't supported at this time. Tried to download Pikmin 3 today using the Visa Debit card, but kept getting an Error: 107-7515.

ONE-OF-THREE 6,205 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Aug 6, 2013 3:05 PM in response to: MARIOMANIAC161
Re: Visa Debit Card Support?

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=107-7515&system=Wiiu&locale=en_US

Since I haven't personally tried I may be mistaken, but from what I have read on other websites, you are supposed to be able to use a Visa Debit card on the Wii U console eShop, but unfortunately Nintendo's Error Code search cannot seem to find the 107-7515 error code, so it doesn't give any information that might tell what the problem is, sorry.

So it might be worth calling Nintendo's 1-800-255-3700 (6 am ~ 7 pm Pacific, everyday) Customer Service number, or use their webform to find out for sure if a Debit Card can be used, and if it can, why you were unable to.

Plus, if you do find out, could you come back here on your thread and let us know what the solution was, and if a Debit Card can be used on the eShop, thanks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)